So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Fridays rock <3 !
Saturday, July 4, 2009,

Helloooooooooooooooo !


Today is a Friday , yays :D
Meaning that tmrw is a Saturday ,
But still , I can't sleep in late cause I have training in the morning !
Oh well , I'm damn high now !
Not because of BOF or pretty guys or pretty girls .
But because I'm finally having training after so long !
Suddenly have a feeling that I'll lose my sense of hitting the ball alrdy .
Ahhhh , goshhhhhhhhhhhhh ._.
I hope it doesn't happen .
And I haven't exercised in a bloody long time .
As in firstly , I was sick .
Yeah the flu , are you intimidated ? :D
Anyway secondly because of H1N1 , we haven't had training for more thn 2 weeks .
And that completely sucks .
Thirdly , last week's Wee Kim Wee deprived me of the chance to train .
And it also deprived me of my class gathering , rawrrrrrrrrrrrr D:
Okay , shall stop harping on it -.-


So anyway , I slept quite late yesterday o.o
Can't seem to rmb what I did .
But I'm sure I did a few blog posts last night .
Gosh , STM or amnesia is getting worse ):
Sometimes , I think I might even forget my own name , gahhhhhh ._.
Anyway , I felt that I didn't sleep through the night .
Had alot of dreams , which I can't rmb .
Yes , I knw I'm super duper forgetful D:
And super crazy , ugh . Stop dreaming leh , I've been getting insufficient sleep lah ):


Schl started by Integrated History .
More about conflicts and whatever .
Surprised I managed to stay awake even when I'm so darn tired .
What's wrong with me manzx -.-
Think I'm really getting screwed up badly , ugh .


Next was PE .
Omai , I had cold sweat about having PE .
You knw how long have I not trained my stamina ?
More thn 3 months , goshhhhhhhhhhhh .
And there's cross country soon .
3.8km , wth manzx , I don't want to run .
4 girls is enough right ? Okay , I'll say Rene , Yiling , Chervelle and Rachel :D
They can run (:
Leave me out please , I'm really damn unfit now .
And I don't really like running now .
Ahhh , what happened to me ? ._.
Anyway , PE we ran 2 rnds only cause like alot of ppl like me very unfit mah .
Thn climbed all the way up to the 4th storey to play floorball ?
That's called floorball right ?
Whatever it is , the game is damn violent .
And it's stupid , 10 people fighting over one pathetic ball .
Shen Jing got hit by Liyee accidentally , and she flared up .
Omg , damn scary lah ._.
Anyway , my team lost .
I kept missing that damn goalpost by a few centimetres .
Guess I'm really out of shape now D:


After PE , it was Recess .
Mango QQ Jelly plus fish and chips ! :D
Damn full lah goshhhhhhhhhhh .
And I was still damn thirsty after everything .
I really wanted to puke out all the fish I ate and go and eat ice instead ):
Idk why nowadays I get full easily , and it sucks .
Went up early and changed back to our uniforms .


LA .
Macbeth again -_-
Omai , our new teacher is from the SAF , so scary .
And she never smile one .
But today when she smiled , she looked so much nicer !
And everyone was talking about it , LOL .


IDMI .
Went to the 4th floor to collect Jasmine's hw .
Ran to Mr. Lim's locker to put the Maths worksheets .
Thn ran back to class to pack up my bag before meeting my group at the library .
And Zhihao sucks lah , we had to like beg him to re-film or smth .
Wth , it's not like we want to re-film right ?
It's MUST re-film what , haiis .
Some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay I was bored , so I took pictures of the schl compound .
Anyway we finished early , so we went to the canteen to eat first .
Tse Jie came to find me shortly after .
And today , Tze Lin and Jasmine aren't in schl , awwwwwwww .
After we finished , we were discussing where to go .
But in the end , we went home lah D:
One more thing , Nicholas sucks , he's so suaku lah , lmao !
He never went home by himself before , HAHAHA .
NOOOOOOOB !


After I came home , I was damn sian-ed out .
Slacked arnd and watched BOF .
When my father came home , I immediately chiong-ed to pack my bag .
Yknw for what ?
Today is a Friday , so guess where I'm going ?


Photobucket


Haha , the swimming poool !
Every Friday , my youngest sister has swimming lessons .
Usually I don't go swimming with them is because I have training .
But since don't have alrdy , might as well go and exercise .


Photobucket

Photobucket


And the swimming pool is pretty !
I haven't been here in a long time .

Photobucket

Photobucket


The scenery is awesome too !


Photobucket


Fine , I was bored .

Photobucket


Why ? My mother was talking to my sister's coach for damn long -.-
She seriously ah , talk too much -.-


Photobucket


Yay , my legs look skinny .
Haha , zi qi qi ren .
Think I'm really crazy . Oh wells .
I can swim freestyle without getting cramps now , HAHA !
Yay , I rock manzx (:
And I can dive all the way to the 5th line !
Can't believe it manzx .
Like my stamina is supposed to be damn lousy right .
Oh well , anyway swimming was funnn :D
And now my leg muscles are aching from all that swimming ._.
Ahh , stupid legs .


After swimming , I bathed with my sister .
We were acting retarded , and acting cute for some weird reason .
Like yknw people talking in their own cubicles ?
We didn't want to let my mother knw that it was us talking so loudly .
So we decided to 'change' our voices .
But my sister's one totally fail , kept breaking lmao !
We came out faster thn my mum .
Felt hungry , so we went to the swimming pool cafe to look for food .
Unfortunately , it closed alrdy .
Wahlao eh , so early closeeeeeee !
Like only 9 plus what ! LOL .
Slackerssssss !


Went to swimming shop after that .

Photobucket


o.o sexy ! Ahh , I'm kuku .

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wahlao eh , she shop there damn long sia .


Photobucket


I was bored ._.

Photobucket


Yay pink !

Photobucket


Sexy legs ! Obviously , the one on the right , not the left -.-
She's so extra , gosh .
We couldn't take waiting for her so we bought pink dolphin to drink :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have no idea why she's dancing with that bottle .

Photobucket


Pink pink pink ! I want pink goggles !
Unfortunately , mine's blue ):
And I can't change it because my degrees are like quite high .
700 each eye ._.
Yeah , I wear contacts all the time if you didn't knw .

Photobucket

Photobucket


She forced me to take this stupid picture -.-
Looks retarded but whatever !


Oh wells , off to sleep soon ,
So byebye people :D
Today is a fun day [:



Dreamway ♥ .
12:16 AM <3