So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Wednesday, June 17, 2009,

Today had 2C class gathering at ECP .
I reached there damn early .
Like 9:38 instead of 10 .
Went to toilet to tie hair -_-
Jiaqi was next .
The rest I can't rmb .
Zhen Ting , Angshuang , Yunen , Jiaqi , Jinzhi , Isaac and Justin all arrived on time I think .
Played at macs . After that , Vivienne Tan and Xin Yan came .
We played a retarded game (Idk the game name -_-) ,
Smth got ping and pong one .
Anyway I totally kena owned by that game ._.
And we played the number game , kena once :/
Not too bad , hahaa :x
Yi Chen and Wang Cong came .


Went to the beach and played while waiting for the rest of the class to come .
In the end , they all came at 12 plus .
They were Amanda , Christine , Huijun , Jia Min , Pearl , Kellie .
Uh can't rmb if there are anymore people .
Anyway , me and Jiaqi went to Macs to eat .
The rest went to Subway .
In the end , the guys ate macs too .
Vivienne and Xin Yan also ate at Macs .
Xin Yan left after that .


We all went to rent bikes .
Biking was fun and tiring .
But it made my butt hurt like siao manzx ._.


After biking for 2 hours or so , me and Jiaqi went to Macs to cool off .
Thn , we met Zhen Ting , Yunen , Angshuang and Vivienne .
The rest left for IDMI .
The pathetic amount of people left , lol .


Played vball and monkey .
Failed as monkey , can't even catch a shit -_-
I was so lazy to run , thinking about smth else .
It's so frustrating .


After that , we all stopped .
Vivienne left .
Waited for Angshuang and Jiaqi's parents to come and fetch them before me , Zhen Ting and Yunen left for Parkway .
After walking for many rounds at Parkway ,
We decided to eat at Swensens .
Talked alot there , love zibi'08 manzx .
I miss them so much , but at last we'll only get to keep the memories I guess .
At least those memories were happy .


Went home with Yunen on bus 31 .
Reached home , and practically went crazy .
Great , I'm such a moron .
Shan't go on anymore , I think I'm gonna cry soon .




Pictures:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Zibi star .


Aiya , sorry no mood .
Bye .



Dreamway ♥ .
12:09 AM <3