So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Thanks for everythg , dad (: ♥ .
Monday, June 22, 2009,

Rawr , I don't feel tired at all .
This is so weird .
It's alrdy 2 leh .
What's wrong with me D:
I still have to wake up early tmrw , ugh .
Anyway since I'm still up , I shall blog about my father :D


Well , I think my father is quite a nice person .
He usually gives me whatever I want , unlike my mother .
Like today I asked him to buy me smth for my pimples and he really did !
Oh yeah , talking about pimples .
I hate them man , wth , damn that monthly thing .
The pimples just keeps coming , and I can't cure them in time .
Damn irritating .
Maybe my pimple outbreak is coming .
Wthell , I don't wanttttt ._.


Okay back to the topic on my father .
He also always gives me money when I go out .
I don't even need to ask him for it .
Yeah , that's why during the holidays I still have some money .
My mother totally doesn't give .
She doesn't even trust me when I tell her I need to top up my ez-link card and stuffs .
What shit is that lah , how can you not trust ME ?
I cheat you for what sia .
And even if I cheat you , is because I really need the money right ?
Zzz , maybe she hopes that I starve and die .
Oh well .


Okay , back to my father again .
He drives me to schl .
Buy nice stuffs for me .
Buy nice food for me .
Buy nice shampoo for me .
Wakes up early everyday to go to work .
Gave me a job last year , which apparently causes him alot of problems in his office now .
Sorry ):


He is also very nice as in last time when my mother caned me ,
He always tell her to stop caning and just talk nicely .
But obviously she wouldn't listen .
I can still rmb the times where I used to hide in the toilet for hours because I was scared .
Damn chicken right -.-
Thn I also rmb the times I use all my strength to fight with my mother and push the door .
Okay nvm crap memories .
Oh yeah back to my father again .
He works very hard in the office .
And because of me , he has alot of problems .
Like his company , there are people trying to take over his place as the boss .
What a fag right .
They think if they get the company , they can manage it as well as my father does ?
They won't knw how to .
And eventually the company may just close shop .


Wahlao eh , they don't have brains one eh ?
Can't they just focus on their own work ?
Yeah lah , like some people supposed to focus on studies ,
But instead go focus on how to seduce guys .
But thn , they fail to knw that this kind of tricks only work on stupid and immature guys , haha .
And sooner these guys will just grow out of it .
They'll see you for you really are .
They will knw that you're not the one they would want for a wife .
Who would want a wife who fangirls over every guy , even when he's ugly or whatever .
Oh well .


Back to my father again .
I think he's under alot of stress .
But at home , I can't give him peace because I always argue with my mom .
Maybe I should try shutting up and dao-ing her whenever she talks to me .
Sometimes , she's just so unreasonable that I can't stand her ._.
Rawr . I hope thing will improve .
Dad , don't give up !


I love you , HAHA ♥ !
I'll always be supporting you !


(Though I knw he won't read this , I still want to post it :/)

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
3:20 AM <3