So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

It's so heart-wrenching ):
Friday, June 26, 2009,

Hello !
I feel much better now (:
After a sleep and ... punching pillows , lol .
Sorry lah , I knw I'm childish .
Guess I can't deny that , haiis ._.
Well , I'll just have to live with it anyway :/
And I still miss sixoneohsix and zibi'08 , rawr D:
Gosh , really hate changes , ahhh ):


Anyway , slept at 3 plus yesterday ):
Yeah , I knw it's damn late :/
Woke up at 9 . Prior to this , I have been only catching 3 hours of sleep every night .
So like today I was damn sleepy lah .
Okay anyway , did my stuffs and met Jasmine and Tse Jie at Bedok's Macs .
They did homework and I ate breakfast .
Very long never eat Macs breakfast alrdy , haha :x
Anyway , after we finished , we MRT-ed to Joo Koon .
Slept quite soundly on the train ride there .
Tse Jie say I sleeping , I really open eye and sleep one , gosh -.-
Sounds scary lah ._.
Okay , not totally open , like half open , ughhh :/


Walked to the whatever arena .
The rest were alrdy there o.o
Anyway today we were up against Ang Mo Kio Sec .
Matthew and Marcus stayed back to 'support' us o:
Okay , Matthew wasn't really cheering , he was more like talking to himself .
None of us could understand his jokes , lol .


We said that the speaker was a tree , thn some more got nest in it , LOL .
Haha , he got pissed and moved away , yay :D
Anyway we won 3-0 (:
Seniors played all anyway .


Anyway after the match , we were so bored .
We just like stoned on the bench until we saw Marcus and Matthew playing pool !
We went inside the room to play too , haha ! :D
I shot in alot of balls ! It's my 2nd try on pool , haha :/
But thn I shot in 2 of the other team's balls .
Thn in the end , we lost , ahhh , so sad ._.
Sorry uh ):
Near us , there were 3 ah lians , they keep calling us to diam .
Cause we were quite noisy lah , I admit .
We were cheering after every ball went in :x
But thn , no need to act pro right , kp ah lians , 3 VS 13 , you all gg can .
I don't think you all can fight anyway .
One was so fat , lmao , her legs totally looked like pig trotters , gosh -.-
Act cool lah , anyway whatever .
Lazy to go argue with them , anyway they live in the west also none of my business .
And we yelling also none of their business what .
Don't like thn put tissue paper lah , too bad .


Anyway went to the toilet , thn we walked to the MRT .
Took train to Aljurnied .
On the train , I saw someone staring at me leh .
Stare what stare sia , I gouge out your eyes ah .
Cheng Ting gave up her seat to a old man ,
And I can't believe it lah , one stupid Malay woman just plopped herself on the seat ,
Pretending that she didn't see the old man , wow .
That's like so considerate manzx . Does she have any conscience at all ?
Anyway , I gave up my seat to the old man even though my hands and legs were trembling .
Yeah , I ate the wrong does medicine , it keeps happening .
Stupid sia , why am I so forgetful ):
On the train , I seriously looked like I had Parkingsons man .
I pour medicine , whole hand also shake like mad .
Can't even take picture .
We played with my rings , haha .


Photobucket


Tse Jie took one , my hands were shaking too much ._.


Anyway , me , Jasmine and Tse Jie and officially married , HAHA (:
So I have two wifes LOL !


Alighted at Aljurnied to eat ananas .
Tse Jie bought drinks .
While we were eating , Jasmine's uncle called .
Her phone got problem , so she used my phone to call her uncle .
It was something about her grandfather and he told her to rush back .
So we went to board MRT immediately :/
I wondered what happened .
I still have no news of what happened as of now :x


I still rmbed the day my father's father died ,
I wasn't close to him , so I thought I wouldn't be sad when he died .
But I cried like mad , I can't believe it .
Zzz , guess I ain't as strong I think I am , ugh .
Arghh , thinking about it makes me wanna cry .
Anyway , rest in peace grandfather (:
I still love you for everything [:
Thanks for giving my father a good education .
Without that , there might not be me , hahah :D
My father told me alot of stories of my grandfather .
He was a good man , used to have a factory that produced rubber .
But the factory perished in a fire , though I don't knw how the fire started ._.
And he donated money to build a schl in Malaysia !
My father studied in that primary schl , hahaha !
Sounds like BOF right ! But thn that schl is just a normal schl with no privileges , haha :/
I'm sure you're in heaven now , you're such a nice person .
Still rmbed his funeral . Still rmbed how his body had started to rot within a short 3 days .
Life is short , treasure it .


Okay , I think I talk too much crap liaoz .
Went home after that .
Forgot what I did leh , zz .
Oh yeah , I went to sleep cause I was shaking like mad .
Couldn't even type properly .
Play bejeweled also like a handicapped person .
So I gave up after some time , at least I broke my own high score even though my hand was shaking .
All I can say is that it was pure luck , haha (:


Felt damn refreshed after the sleep .
Woke up and ate chicken rice ! HAHA
I've been wanting to eat chicken rice since last week lah !
Ask everyone in my team , they also knw , LOL !
Think I'm abit kuku liaoz .
Oh well , tmrw got competition against RGS .
Good luck .
Maybe I should sleep early .
Idk lah , hahaha bye :D




Sometimes the right decisions are the hardest decisions to make ;
But what else could I do ?
I had to prove that I was able to make right decisions .
So I called it off , I'm really sorry .
I'm feeling so guilty now ._.
I love you all anyway (:
Miss you all too ._.



Dreamway ♥ .
11:50 PM <3