|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
Is that what you wanted ?
Sunday, June 7, 2009,
So I'll continue from that post (But you all won't see it) . After all that playing and crap , I got tired and went to sleep . After I woke up it was quite late -_- Like 6 plus lah . So I went msn to play play , and watch BOF again . Yes , I mean the 2nd time . Idk why but I really love BOF alot . The guys there are really hot manzx . Oh anyway , at 7:30 or so , We went Sakura to eat :D Yeah , Tampines SAFRA . Ate until damn full -.- I didn't want to go there one lor . I was on a diet ! Hmph . Pictures at Sakura :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh well , the food was nice , so I shall diet another day -.- Maybe tmrw ! Aha , that'd be a great idea , can save money some more . I'm so broke nowadays . My mother's not giving me pocket money . Idk what's wrong with her . She's been extremely stingy these days . Came home and watched BOF again . Love BOF :D They're all mine ! HAHA . Okay joking , they're just really good looking . Not like I really care -_- But just very nice to look at HAHA . Oh yeah , it was KIM HYUNG JOONG'S BIRTHDAY ! An hour ago . Hmm . HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY :D Love you , hahaha :D Okay , shall pict spam about BOF , HAHA . ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() F4 :D ![]() ![]() I think they look damn cute together :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Chang Min looks like Min Ho ! ![]() ![]() Pretty :D ![]() ![]() ![]() Saranghae :D ![]() They look good together too ! :D ![]() ![]() ![]() Okay , actually his birthday was just an excuse for me to pict spam -_- Sorry ._. Bye ! Labels: A toy ?
|
|