So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I won't give up .
Friday, June 12, 2009,

Yo :D


Slept at 3 plus reaching 4 today .
So I woke up at 11 plus , don't really knw the exact time .


Got ready and stuffs .
Met Tze Lin and Jt at Bedok Interchange's Macs .
Sat bus 16 to National Stadium .


Reached there about 3 plus I guess .
Just in time to catch the last few balls of Lee Yong Dae's Mixed Doubles match :D
He won obviously .
Proceeding to the next round which will commence tmrw .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Highlighted in pink is those that I want to watch !
But most probably , I'll only go at night to watch Lee Yong Dae and the Vietnam guy :/




Anyway one random pict:
Photobucket


Haha , I was eating popiah without all the other ingredients .
Damn I think I'm crazy ._.


Okay , anyway pictures about Aviva .
Pardon me if the pictures are blur .
Cause my phone's cam is only 3.2 mpxls :D


Photobucket


Lee Yong Dae , whoo :D


Photobucket


[:


Photobucket


Photobucket


I feel like a stalker , LOL .


Photobucket


Can see him ? :D


Photobucket


I circled him name ! :D


Photobucket


Woah , so many people .


Photobucket


We went for dinner at Kallang Leisure Park with Cheng Ting , Cheng Ling and Jiu Hui .
Everywhere was packed manzx .


Photobucket


The Singapore girl is wearing pink !




Here comes the star !
Photobucket


Lee Chong Wei !


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is Lee Yong Dae's mixed doubles partner playing Women's Doubles .
She lost I think , not sure o.o


Photobucket


Photobucket


The only two Singaporeans who won their matches today :D
They won Malaysia , lol .
They don't really look Singaporean either ._.


Photobucket


Grats ! Job well done :D


Photobucket


Jt's camera is nice :D
I want a camera , zzz !


Photobucket


Stroking .


Photobucket


Vietnam guy won first set .


Photobucket


Lee Chong Wei won second set .


Photobucket


So there was a third set .


Photobucket


And Vietnam guy won third set with a score of 21-19 :D


I think the Vietnam guy very pro lah !
He also damn ke lian , no money .
So I think he deserve to win LOL .
Sorry Jasmine .
But your Lee Chong Wei is not in the competition anymore .


This shows that the best might now always stay at the top .
So work hard everyone :D


Okay , I sat jt's car to Kembangan MRT and sat bus 28 home .
Reached home at 10:40 -_-
Over my curfew time , but nvm .
Cause my parents are not in the country !
And they won't be until Sunday I guess :D
Hahahaha [:


Okay , I enjoyed today's Aviva .
Anyway shall go sleep now .
Bye :D


Don't knw why but you keep appearing in my dreams ,
No matter how hard I try not to think about you .
Guess all this is just fated .
I believe one day I will stop thinking about you once and for all .
But that will still have to depend on fate .
Haiiz , wish I could change that .
Wish I could like someone that liked me .
But I just can't bring myself to .
I rather stay single thn be in an uncomfortable relationship .
It's really horrible ._.



Dreamway ♥ .
12:54 AM <3