So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I knw you want me , but i don't .
Saturday, June 20, 2009,

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Sorry but I'm really high now ! :/
Just read my first few blog posts during 2007 ;
Realised that I was really childish and lame .
Clinging on to a stupid relationship when the other party doesn't care .
And yet , spammed my blog with nthg but words for him .
He isn't worth it , right ? :D
Some guys just aren't worth it .
But sometimes , you can't help but fall in love with those people .
Love is unpredictable . It can happen anywhere , anytime .
You won't knw when you'll step into a trap ,
And you'll just keep falling .
Falling until you're so deep that you just give up trying to climb up totally .
But strong people can do it [:
And I believe I am strong !
Cause I climbed out of the damn pit twice alrdy !
Hahahahahaha (:
Okay , crazy , stop being zibi :x
So I slept at 2 yesterday .
Watched BOF -.-
Crazy lah , whole day fangirl over Kim Bum .
Now my goal is to permanently stop fangirling !
Anyway , woke up at 8 to prepare for training .
Today's training was hell because my throat hurts like shit .
I play awhile thn become damn dry , have to drink water .
Plus my water tastes like Mama lemon -.-
Damn lah , it's damn disgusting .
But when you're thirsty and left with nthg but that , you'll still drink it no matter what .
I swear it tastes horrible .
You can ask Jasmine -_-
Think I'm going to die from drinking poison water everyday .


Nowadays my maid is seriously screwed ,
My cup's water is starting to taste like Mama Lemon too , zzz .
Disgusting , maybe next time I should just drink from the jug , it seems safer .


Anyway , I didn't have my pink racket .
So I considered today's training quite successful .
As in I won my sister .
LOL , okay lame . But last week I lost to her .
Ahhh , I need to curb my temper .
I have a horrible temper .
You knw I had a hard time calming myself down .
I just couldn't stop being angry .
And when my mood is affected , every ball just goes straight into the damn net .
Rawr , I am also very lazy , haven't been training my legs .
So like I run damn slow ._.
Missed all her drop shots .
Retarded lazy girl .


I had to keep reminding myself to stop being lazy and angry by talking to myself .
You knw I even talked to the ball -.-
I get pissed easily , like if in front of me got someone walk slower thn me ,
I'll get super angry .
Helppppppppppp , I need to learn patience !
One day my temper is going to get me into trouble .
Anyway , I'm going to change myself !
Stop being such a grumpy , crazy girl .
Learn to control myself from exploding .
I must tolerate other's tauntings , or ignore them !
If not , I'll never be able to achieve anythg .
Oh yeah , I think I have a weird habit of glaring at strangers .
Hmm , I must change that too .
And I don't dare to meet people's eyes ,
So I always either look on the ceiling or look on the floor ,
And some people think I'm proud because of this .
So I should build some courage in myself .
Dare myself to look into people's eyes , and not glare/stare !
Come on , changeeeeeeeeeeee !
You can do it !


Anyway I just had some delicious dessert !
Hahaha , let you see :D

Photobucket

Hmm , I think you don't knw what's that .
Guess ? :D


Photobucket

Tadah !

Haha , it's longan plus nata , super nice !
Omai , I forgot I got sore throat and I eat longan .
ZZZ , forget it .
What's done cannot be undonee :/
I seriously hope my throat get better , so I'm gonna abstain from fast food !
Okay , I'm not sure if I can do it .
I'll try ! Try really hard , hahahaha :D
Think I have no money , so cannot eat :x


Anyway , my father might be bringing us to Night Safari tonight !
I'm so excited ! I've never been to Night Safari in the 15 years of my life , LOL .
Suaku right , I knw -.-
Now I'm waiting for Yunen to come and help me with my Maths .
Yeah , she's coming over to my house .
My parents allow me to bring any friend to my house ,
As long as it isn't a guy o.o


Lol , biased against guys .
Oh well , I don't really mind .
I won't bring a guy back home either .
Not at this age at least .
I've decided to become a nun till 18 !
I figured that I'm really too young for BGR .
Too childish , and I'm not able to let go easily .
So I'm not suitable !
So I like the schl rules ! Hahaha :/


Oh well , better go set up some stuffs now .
Byeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
1:06 PM <3