So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I didn't even get a chance to do anything .
Tuesday, June 16, 2009,

8. What do you think a heart is made up of ?
Made up of love , and can only be broken by love itself .


18. If you could tell something which is in your heart now, who will it be for & what will it be ?
• This is for you . You knw who you are .


I don't knw if what you're telling me the truth .
But if it is , I really have to let this all out .
I'm willing to take the risk .
I'm gathering up all these courage because I knw I really love you .
Even an idiot can see that .
I knw you don't like me now . Or should I say you never have .
You're not even giving me a chance to tell you all these .
What a friend you are .
Migrating is such a big thing and you've never even mentioned once about it to me .
You can't imagine the intense pain I'm experiencing now .
Yeah , I knw I don't even have a small little place in your heart ,
That you can't even spare 5 pathetic minutes for me .
I knw I'm not good enough for you .
So much so that you won't even give me a minute .
I want to give you back all those things that I owe you .
Can I ? I just don't want to owe you anythg .
Can't I even have that ? No ? ._.
1 year plus , and your answer is still no ?
Great , I really see it . And it really hurts to see it .
Rmb what I owe you ? You don't I think .
But I rmb every single thing . Don't ask me how I rmb it .
I may be the most forgetful person on earth ,
But I'll never forget things related to you .
I only pretended to forget , self-deluding .
But it doesn't work .
Every night , it still all comes . The tears , they can't be stopped .
I promise I won't lie to you anymore .
There's nthg left to lie about anyway .
I'm not asking you to stay , cause I knw I can't do it .
Your future shouldn't be changed because of some lousy friend .
Yeah , even you do like me , I still wouldn't ask you to stay .
You wouldn't be happy .
Anyway , I wish that you will be living a good life there .
And you'll stay happy always . I like your smile .
Here's the last part ;
I love you , more thn Kim Bum or anyone else .
To tell the truth , I like him because I think you look like him .
And I liked those idols because you looked like them .
I knw many fangirls object to me saying that , but still I won't deny it .
Wherever you are , whatever you do , I wish you all the best .


19. What are you suffering from ?
• Symptoms of idiocy . But I'll never get cured anyway .


Done . Bye .



Dreamway ♥ .
11:24 PM <3