So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I can't hold on anymore .
Monday, June 22, 2009,

Blah blah blahz .

So from now on, your going to be asked unique questions, you ready?
♥ So what if I'm not ?

Have you thought about an ex today?
♥ Yeah .

When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
♥ Er , 16 June , lol .

Do you consider yourself lucky?
♥ Sometimes .

Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
♥ Teammates and friends ? :D

Why did you last cry?
♥ Because I couldn't breathe , I just felt so helpless .

Could you cry right now?
♥ You could try making me .

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
♥ Duh , I'm 100% human can -.-

Do you believe in karma?
♥ Yeah , I believe you'll get your 报应 one day . So stop doing bad things .

Are you okay with the life you live?
♥ Duh , if not I go suicide liao right -.-

Last person you told a secret to?
♥ Since it's a secret , I don't see the need to tell you .

How many true friends do you have?
♥ At least 10 . Lazy to count alrdy .

Can you walk into a room full of strangers and maintain your confidence?
♥ Maybe ? Don't think so anyway .

Do small children like you?
♥ Yeah , most do -.-

Do you give up easily?
♥ No , I hardly ever give up .

Where do you go when you want to be alone?
♥ Somewhere deserted ? Or my room lor .

If you could go back one month and change something, would you?
♥ Yeah , I would .

Your ex runs into you and hugs you, what do you do?
♥ O.O You hug wrong person is it ?

Are you a jealous person?
♥ Haha , not really . Used to be .

Would you ever consider adoption?
♥ Don't think so .

Do you like Redbull?
♥ Haha yeah ! :D

Think back 5 months ago, were you single?
♥ Er , no , so what ?

Is it easy to make you smile?
♥ Yep :D

Do you have a bad habit?
♥ I have lots of them .

Where do you wish you were?
♥ Sleeping under the stars , haha :D

Would you date someone taller than you?
♥ Why not ! Thn you want shorter ah . But not now anyway .

Did anything annoy you today?
♥ Yes , my sister .

Do you think you could last in a relationship for 6 months.
♥ Yeah , when I get less childish .

What time did you wake up this morning, why?
♥ 7 , cause I got tuition ?

Have you ever been kissed on the neck?
♥ Yeah .

If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
♥ Call someone reliable first .

Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
♥ Obviously I wanted all of them to last . But they didn't , what could I do ?

Does it bother you when people get drunk?
♥ If they get near and vomit on me .

Is there anyone that will text you and you smile instantly?
♥ Yeah . But he won't bother , haha .

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
♥ Huh ? No .

Are you mad at someone right now?
♥ No . Few days ago , yes .

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
♥ Quite often .

Full blood or half brother?
♥ Full blood lah . Ah I want a older brother ._.

Will tomorrow be a good day?
♥ Maybe ? Hope so anyway .

Do you like hugs and kisses?
♥ Depends who gives them .

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
♥ I hugged my bolster and kissed Kim Bum , counted ? :D

Yesterday?
♥ Well , I did the same thing . Haha no lah , I hugged my sister I think o.o
Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
♥ Haha yeah .

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
♥ Duh , I love that .

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
♥ Yeah . But it might be impossible in the near future .

Know how to cook?
♥ Lool , want to try ? HAHA ! -evil smile-

Do you prefer beaches or forests?
♥ Beaches .

Who knows a secret or two about you?
♥ None of your business . Stop prying .



Dreamway ♥ .
11:44 PM <3