|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
._.
Monday, June 29, 2009,
Hello all ! Today is the first day of schl . The day that all of us have been dreading . I dreaded it too . And yeah , it sucked . Ugh . I had headache early in the morning . Tummyache halfway in class . Was feeling damn horrible lah zzz . Seriously felt like going home , that's why I was quiet and kept to myself . Minimise contact with people :/ I knw I should've gone home but I didn't want to lag behind in studies . I'm sorry , I've seen the doctor anyway . He said I was recovering , so you don't need to worry :x Woke up 6:25 . Damn sleepy . Schl bus to schl . Teacher was scolding me for not wearing tie when I got down the bus . Irritating . The tie is like so ma fan lah , ugh . Went to class . Zhi Hao came late ? Thn in the end , she wanted to quarantine him one LOL . DAMN FUNNY LAH . She told him to get out and immediately punched her handphone buttons , haha :x Anyway , everyone's temperature was normal lah , haha :D First lesson was Bio . Copied notes and slept through the rest of the lesson . Gosh , it was boring . Anyway , I'm aiming for A* in Bio . Go dionis ! You can do it ! ![]() Haha , my file check got full marks ! Can't believe it , lmao . Next was Integrated History . Ugh , freaking boring . Dozed off all the time . Got back the stupid SEQ test . I failed it 10/25 . Wtf lah , I really studied for it alrdy leh . Totally hate history . DAMN YOU . Anyway going to change history teacher , yay lol . Recess . Ate Yong Tau Foo with Shen Jing and Yiming as usual . Stupid Fraser put chilli into my bowl . Wahlao eh , damn hot can . Zzz , made my lips burn like wth . I hate you -.- HCL . Uh , went through worksheets and collected homework . Went through the textbook though more thn half the class didn't bring . I didn't pay attn , was talking about BOF with Chervelle :x LA . Copied notes on Macbeth . I didn't really fall alseep , haha . Was feeling much better anyway . Lunch . Ate omelette with Yiming . Assembly in class . Goals and stuffs . Boring . A total waste of time can ._. After schl . Went home with Tse Jie . Once I reached home , I headed for the bed and slept all the way until like 7 :x Went to see doctor . Oh wells . Now I'm trembling again , ugh . Stupid medicine . Hope I'm well soon . I feel so -_- whenever I'm sick lah :/ Anyway I'll show you smth a jerk said . ![]() Wtf man . If this is true , I rather become a les . Damnit . What's wrong with guys ? Anyway , whatever . Deciding to be a nun till 18 anyhow :D And I miss Jasmine ._. Ahhh , thn in the morning , no one come and find me . I feel so weird o: Love ya babe , come back soon , I miss you ! Ahh , I'm sleeping soon . I've got headache again . Bye (:
|
|