So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

You left me in the ruins ;
Wednesday, May 6, 2009,

Hello ! :D


Today was a really really really bad day for me .
First thing , I was really really really sick .
And I was on medication .
So my hands and legs were like trembling by themselves -.-
That feeling sucks , I tell you .
+ My mind was like in a whirl , smth like headache .
Like smth is blocking at my damn memory .
Must be the stupid effect of the meds , ugh :/


Anyway , it was raining in the morning .
And I was damn lazy to take a stupid umbrella -.-
Wanted to like walk in the rain to wait for my schl bus .
I ran into my neighbour , who kindly offered to shelter and wait with me there .
Naturally , I politely refused ,
But she still insisted on it , and there was nthg I could do .
The bus was freaking late man ,
She waited with me there for 20 mins , gosh o:
She's a nice neighbour man :D
Plus , I think her arm strength is strong .
She held the umbrella upright for damn long lah .
If me , I think my hand break liao -.-
I thanked her and went on my way to schl .
Really sincerely thank her man (:
Even my mother wouldn't wake up so early to do that for me , yknw .


So because of the damn rain , I arrived in schl pretty late .
Chiong-ed to class , sorry Jasmine :/
Took temperature and stuffs .
No fever , so I was supposed to be fine , but I was still feeling damn groggy .
Like I didn't knw what I was doing the whole time .
I thought my mo xie would be like gone case :x


First period was HCL .
The killer for today :/
Mervyn only memorised the 3rd sentence of the mo xie , how pro -.-
I wish him happy doing corrections man .
5 times leh , don't siao siao lah .
My hand was shaking so much that I could hardly finish writing my mo xie .
Plus my normal writing speed for Chinese is alrdy damn slow .
Poor me , like having Parkingsons like that .
In case you don't knw what's that ,
It's what old people get and they can't control their muscles , so they will tremble ,
No matter how hard they try to control it .
And it was just like that for me today .
Damn the stupid medicine man .
Okay , back to the point , she returned us alot of worksheets o:
Photobucket


This is really really really bad ):
I wrote on the wrong title , so obviously I knew I wouldn't pass it anyway -.-
The stupid thing is the words that I wrote wrongly .
Ugh , could've gotten like 9 , just failed what :/
LOL .


Photobucket


Hehe , I'm quite happy with this .
But I shouldn't have any words wrong .
RAWR , I hate the minus marks thingy .
Yknw like I used to fail like all my ying yong wen :/
I'm now very hardworking lor .
I wrote like 3 and a half page for this stupid rubbish .
Peer pressure from some mugger o:


Photobucket


Omai , first time I got so high man :D
But I really did alot of research on cactus lor ,
And I really checked the dictionary like 100 times or smth .
But I still got minus-ed off 5 marks for writing wrong words ):
Why D:


Photobucket


Hehe , not bad right ?
Sorry about the blurness .
My hand is still shaking -.-


Photobucket


Aw , this sucks ):


Photobucket


Shen Jing wrote a chinese poem , I think it's nice :D


Maths .
No pop quiz today .
Maybe tmr , idk :/
Anyway today's lesson was more on polynomials .
Omai , just remembered that I haven't finished the homework , ugh .


Recess .
My hands were shaking and I had troubles carrying my stupid bowl to the canteen table .
Shen Jing helped me , yay thanks alot man :D
I think I would've spilled it if you didn't come :/
Ah , I hate being sick .
Makes you feel so weak all over .


PC was on CIP .
Boring .


BP .
I sort of fell asleep -.-
And a mugger said ' Mugger falling asleep ?' -.-
Wow , he should like look in the mirror first -.-


Lunch .
Nicholas said he wanted to see me box Yibo , LOL .
Anyway , it won't happen .
I'm not like Yiling who tortures her tablemate , hahaha :D
Hmm , I ate omelette , was able to carry it myself this time (:


Chemistry .
Gah , was damn sleepy alrdy .
Slept too late yesterday .
Anyway it was on ... Idk .
Aiya , sorry , I really couldn't concentrate ):


LA Lecture .
Gosh , they really chased people without books out of the lecture theatre -.-
Anyway I brought , hahaha :D
He went on droning on about Josh and Trevor .
I feel asleep at least 10 times o:
Really tried to keep myself awake alrdy :/


After schl .
Met Jasmine at the lecture theatre , thn went to Parkway there to buy some food ,
Before proceeding to tuition .
Or else I surely fall asleep one :x
Tuition got new tuition teacher , think his name is Jun Xian .
He's abit weird o.o
Nvm about that .
Tuition ended at 6 and we went home .
I was damn exhausted like seriously ):


Photobucket


My sister is kuku , she used my phone to take picture of her phone again , retarded -.-


Photobucket


One picture only , k ?


Nvm nvm , I go study Maths and do Chinese hw le .
Bye :D

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
10:53 PM <3