So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Why has it turned out like that ?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009,

Hello .
Haiz , I have nthg to blog about ):
I think my life is getting more and more boring D:
Forget it , I shall just blog about schl -_-


Biology .
Enzymes , enzymes and enzymes again .
Catalysts and stuffs .
I learnt it before .
So it was kinda boring ):
And wow , she called Jeng Teng as Dionis .
Lmao , I don't see any differences between us cannn -.-


HCL .
Checking of files ,
And she gave us one Chinese worksheet to work on .
I tell you , that Chinese Worksheet seriously kills brain cells .
All my cells died completing the first page ._.
And I got 15/20 for my xiaolianbi , hahahaha ! :D
I wrote crap one can .
Can't believe she thought it was good :/
Anyway , I did put in effort , and cracked my brain to think of that shit one .
I'm glad I did well .
Seriously thought that I confirm li ti one , haha (:


Recess .
Some HCM asked me Maths qns -.-
And I thought Shen Jing and Yiming left without me alrdy ,
So I didn't went for recess :x
Sorry girls :/
HCM also need ask me for help one meh -_-
And the Chinese worksheet killed me cells , so the first qns I didn't knw how to do also .
But I solved it before lorh .


ACE .
Watched video -_-
I fell asleep .
Sorry , but the video is really boring
+ I can't hear a shit of what they're trying to say .
There's the weird accent o:


Chemistry .
Went through practical .
The one that had copper sulfate crystals one .
Photobucket


Shen Jing gave me this crystal :D
Thanks ! It's really pretty [:


Maths .
Circles test :x
Okay lah , compared to the other tests , this is relatively easy .
I didn't attempt the bonus qns .
It's like tooooooot can ._.
Went on about polynomials and cubic roots o.o


After schl .
Jasmine came and find me .
Went for lunch at canteen .
Jasmine sort of fought with Rason for a seat , haha .
But she lost of course -.-
Ate Yong Tau Foo , I finished it damn fast cause I was ravenous :/


After that , went to the library to slack .
Watched the show ' The girl that leapt through time'
Quite nice show , I'm lazy to explain the storyline for you .
Just go watch it online or smth , haha :D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Above are some pictures of the show , taken by Jasmine .


When it reached about 3:30 , we left the library .
And left the schl through the front gate .
Went for tuition and Roxy Square .
The tutor kept asking us why we come for tuition , lmao .
And none of us were able to answer him .
Oh wells .
But the tuition is really ex I think .
Like 60 bucks for 2 hours .
Wow , y'knw I can buy hell lot of things with that amt of money every week , haha :D
Maybe I should seriously think about it :x


After tuition , bused home .
Photobucket


I walked part of the way home .
This stretch of road reminds me of Ashley and Wesley , haha .
Don't ask me why o:


Went home and ran for 35 mins ,
I chionged the last 150m , thn got a few guys stare at me ,
Okay I knw they think I'm mad , chiong so fast for what -.-
But I was damn sianed of jogging , so like use my last spurt of enery to chiong to the end , haha [:
Did 70 sit ups and 60 pushups after that .
Thn bathed .
So today is a typical boring day ):


Photobucket


This picture is from many many many weeks ago .
Forgot to upload it -_-


Okay , byebye :x

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
10:10 PM <3