So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Where were you ?
Tuesday, May 5, 2009,

Yoooooooooo :D


I knw I haven't been blogging properly lately .
Don't knw what's wrong with me either .
I will like suddenly halfway get pissed and just erase the whole post ,
Thn just don't post anymore :/


Hmm , so today was okay lah .
Short day :D


First period was Biology -_- .
I think her bio sucks .
Like seriously , she just reads from the paper ,
Hardly ever giving us extra information and explanation on the topics .
And it's damn confusing .
I don't even understand a shit manzx .
Thn when she like saying the answer ,
She even gives us wrong answers !
Wthelll .
+ Her lesson is freaking boring and sian .
I don't knw why Yibo never yawns -.-
And he says 'Who so no life , never yawn one ?'
He should like just get a mirror and look at himself -.-
And I was having stomach ache , it was damn pain .
I almost cried , but managed somehow to get out of class and run to a toilet :/


Photobucket


Shen Jing's eyedrop , damn cute :D


HCL .
Got Shen Jing to read the stories for me :D
Thanks manzx , I love you (:
Hahaha [:
Anyway , the most recent lesson we learnt about the hospital one is damn touching .
Like there used to be two patients .
They were both not allowed to leave their rooms and not allowed interactions with others .
One patient had his bed near the window ,
And the doctor allowed that patient to visit that window for a few hours a day .
And everytime that patient visits the window ,
He'll tell the other patient stories of what he sees .
Every single day , it'll be a different view .
One day , the patient who didn't have a window near his bed had a jealous thought:
'Why can't I look at the window too ? Why must he be the only one who gets to visit the window ?'
At first , that patient still felt guilty about that thought ,
And tried very hard to curb the thought .
The more he tried to curb the thought , the worse it got .
And he got more and more determined to want to see the window for himself .
One night , he heard the patient , whose bed was near the window , having breathing difficulties .
He could've just pressed a button to help that patient get help .
But he didn't .
In the morning , the doctors pronounced that patient dead and moved him away .
He immediately jumped at the chance to ask the doctor let him move over to the dead patient's bed .
The doctor agreed and the nurses moved him over .
Once he was on the bed , he immediately jumped out of his bed , using his hands to support himself ,
And looked through the window .
All he saw was a red brick wall .
Touching story right ? :D
Haha , that guy damn bad lah o:
Poor dead guy :/


Recess .
Yong Tau Foo again :D
It was damn spicy today , idk why ):


ACE .
Damn boring -.-
I was drawing stars :D


Photobucket


I'm a zibi girl :/
Anyway , 1 or 2 isn't drawn by me , hahaha :x


Chemistry .
Hmm , he talked alot of crap .
But it wasn't boring .
So nvm :D


Maths .
Omai , I fell asleep .
Idk why , it was quite boring , but I should've been able to stay awake :x
I finished the homework in class before going home .


Walked to bus stop with Yiling and Chervelle .
They're abit kuku , y'knw -.-
They wanted to climb over the backgate , cause we thought the gates were all locked .
Anyway one SC told us there was gate open ,
So in the end , we didn't climb (:
Gosh , seriously kuku people ,
But 'on' , I like [:


Went home to see doctor .


Photobucket


Photobucket


o: The doctor says I shouldn't touch any physical exercise for one week .
So like maybe I can't do training on Friday ):
Omai , I want training , RAWRRRRRRRRRRR .
Plus , I don't want to skip PE D:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Haha , I own :D
I got 2nd just in 3 days of anyhow playing (:


And my com lags , look below :
Photobucket


Naked ?


Photobucket


Not -.-




Guys are weird people .
Especially guys on the net .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kuku yeah ? -.-


Okay , shall go memorise my mo xie and learn my ting xie now .
My hand is shaking due to medicine , ughhh .
Nvm .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
9:28 PM <3