So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

What have I done ?
Saturday, May 30, 2009,

I'm very sad .
And my hand is really shaking with anger now .
Is money everythg that matters to you ?
I hate it , everyone talks about money .
Even Joshua Ang does .
I hate this world , everyone is so practical .
Some practical about looks , some practical about results , some practical about MONEY .
So what , so what if you have every of those ?
Does it neccessarily make you happy ?
I hate those who are really practical about money .
Maybe because I hate it .
You won't even buy me a new pair of shoes when I can like totally put my whole hand right into my shoe .
You knw how much that hurts me ?
You think lovers are the only people who could hurt me .
But no , friends do , parents do , siblings do , insults do .
Though how much I pretend that I'm strong and brave ,
In the end I still have to face them and I can't handle them sometimes .
That explains my mood swings .
I knw many of you experienced that before .
I'm really sorry , but I can't control them .
I'm under tremendous stress .
Sometimes , I really wish I could just die and end everythg .
But that would hurt those who love me right ?
Okay talking about that , nobody does in fact .
So , maybe I should just die off and do the a earth a good deed by helping to reduce wasting resources .
You're so freaking unreasonable , I can't fathom you .
You make my leg full of blisters ,
PLEASE LAH , the shoe is so freaking big that probably Brandon could wear it .
In case if you don't knw who's that ,
It's the tallest bballer in Year 3 .
And his leg size is freaking scary .


My heart hurts so much ,
Don't you knw that you hurt me the most ?
Even he couldn't do that ,
He couldn't make me cry on the spot .
At most I would cry behind his back .
It hurts like a million knives stabbing into my heart .
Oh well , maybe I don't have a heart anymore .


Maybe it has alrdy rotted and decomposed .
But why ? Why do I still feel that indescribable pain in my chest ?
You're so unfeeling .
Although my leg blisters don't hurt me as much as you killed my heart ,
But they still hurt .


Why do you have to do this to me ?
You said you wouldn't hurt me .
But you ARE doing it now .
You do it everyday , shouting and nagging at me for no rhyme or reason .
Are you hoping that I'll go mad soon ?
Yeah , you will get your wish soon .
I can't hold out much longer .


Fine , I knw I also hurt people .
But I really tried my best not to do it ,
By totally ignoring you .
But sometimes , I just feel so weak that I need someone to lie on .
Thn , I let my guard down .
And once I do that , the person gets the wrong idea .
Guys are always thinking of that .
You knw what I mean , all guys are like that .
Even the purest guy will have such thoughts .
Please lah , you think I'm a prostitute ?
You can go and die man .
I'm so-called a traditional girl , and I will only give out my virginity to my husband .
Call me old-fashioned or whatever , I don't give a damn .
Though I'm bitchy , rebellious or slutty ,
It doesn't mean that I'm cheap .
I have my values .


Yeah I am fat , I don't deny that .
So what ? Is being fat a sin ?
I really tried very hard to slim down .
I run like crazy , exercise like crazy , jump like crazy .
But they don't change anythg . It's just in the genes .
Don't you think you all are such losers to insult fat people like that ?
I'm not going to mention any names on who you all insult .


I'm really exploding alrdy .
Today was the last straw .
You all only knw how to people sad , how to make people emo , how to make ppl cry .
Don't you knw how to make people laugh ?
Won't you feel happier after that ?
By giving in , sometimes you both might benefit .
By giving in , sometimes you might lose smth ,
But , does this really all matter if you do such bad things and one day you get knocked down and die ?
You losers don't understand .


Yeah lah , you all think I'm so proud , whatever .
I also don't knw .
Some people see me , alrdy hate me , I also dk for what reason .
Some people call me fker face , I also dk for what shit .
I also never offend them .
My blog leh , I post my own pictures , your problem ?
Got problem , don't come my blog lah .
I'm a girl leh , and it's damn natural for girls to take pictures of themselves .
You ask arnd which girl don't take pictures of themselves lah ?
Azzholes .


Hate me all you want , but at least give me a reason .
Let me knw , and I'll change if I think it's bad .
But don't tell me , I hate your damn face .
You hate , also nthg I can do right ?
Can't expect me to do plastic surgery right ?
As far as I'm concerned , when you're natural , you're pretty .
Not made up all with make-up .
Or else you might scare your future spouse once you take off your make-up .
And I don't think that's very nice .


Ahh , I shall stop ranting since I've stopped crying .
This post is just to vent all my frustrations .
Bye .

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
12:37 PM <3