So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Ryan Higa is damn cute :D
Wednesday, May 27, 2009,

OMAI .
I can't take it , Ryan Higa is just so cute :D
He's one of the best looking Asian guys that I ever seen (:
But I have to admit he's abit gay o:
But doesn't matter , HE'S JUST SO FREAKING CUTEE [:


Photobucket


He was trying to look like Chris Brown .
But I think he looks better thn Chris , LOL .


Photobucket


Freaking handsome cannnnnnnnnnn o:


Photobucket


I love thisss ! He's so damn cute , ohmygosh ._.


Photobucket


His smile looks abit like Kai Ting's LOL .
But his still looks much better and damn cute ! (:


Photobucket


Trying to look like Edward , LOL .


Photobucket


The car part is freaking funny lah !
I was wondering how the hell is he going to stop the car o.o
Thn BOOM , it's a small little car -_-


Photobucket


Fake Edward , but not bad , still very handsome :D


Photobucket


Omai , so fierce !
But still , super shuai [:


Photobucket


LOLOLOL !
The tree scene :x


Photobucket


Omai , his smile is seriously damn fricking cute ! :/


Photobucket


A mermaid :D


Photobucket


I could tell that he applied powder :x


Photobucket


Playing 'baseball' .


Photobucket


He was singing 'I Miss You Soulja Boy - Asian Boy' .


Photobucket


Aw , frustrated .


Photobucket


Wah damn fierce ! But quite man , I like :D


Photobucket


Aiyo , zibi .


Photobucket


Damn shuaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !


Photobucket


Omg , damn scary :/


Photobucket


CUTE CUTE CUTE !


Photobucket


Zibi againnnnnnnnnnn o:
Seriously , sometimes entertaining yourself is damn fun :D


Photobucket


Awwwwwwwwww !


Photobucket


LOL , he go climb tree sia .


Photobucket


He's seriously zibi -.-
But I like (:


Lyrics for 'I miss you Soulja Boy - Asian Boy' :


Intro
Asian boy is back, but this time, hes sad.


Verse 1
I spent long time thinking about you
Thinking of a rap to do
See somehow I cant forget you
I Yank My Cameltoe for you


I am sorry, that I make a song
Making fun of youIt was wrong, I deserve it,
And I realize that I really didnt know (oh oh oh)
The meaning of your music, but I know it now
So please come back to me, cuz I miss you so
All I know is, Im going kiss your phone (or something like that)


Chorus
Thought I crank dat without you
But I cant, I dont know how to (oh yea)
I miss you Soulja Boy all the time
Even though I making fun of you
Its just because I like you (oh yea)
I miss you Soulja Boy all the time


Verse 2
I couldnt turn off my Youtube
Without trying to do what you do
The BirdWalk wasnt that easy
So instead I making the BirdSprint (sprint bird sprint)


If you hear this, contact me
Ill be waiting, in a tree
I believe in
Can you call me before ten
If you didnt notice, youre no ordinary
Boy youre special, in fact youre more
Youre not soulja boy, cuz to me you are soulja man (maaaaaaN)


Chorus
Thought I crank dat without you
But I cant, I dont know how to (oh yea)
I miss you Soulja Boy all the time
Even though I making fun of you
Its just because I like you (oh yea)
I miss you Soulja Boy all the time


Chorus
Thought I crank dat without you
But I cant, I dont know how to (oh yea)
I miss you Soulja Boy all the time
Even though I making fun of you
Its just because I love you (yes I do)
I miss you Soulja Boy all the time


OooooOooOOooOO
UhhhHhHhHH
Moaning Sounds Are Fun
HeeeeeeEEEeeee
Yeahhheahheahhhhh
OhhhhhHH Yeahhhh
I miss you Soulja Boy


HAHAHAHAHAHA !
Kay byebye :D



Dreamway ♥ .
8:56 PM <3