|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
No one could .
Monday, May 18, 2009,
Hello hello ! :D I'm highhhhhhhh . Idk why , kuku maybe ? Omai , I have a Maths test tmr , Don't think it'll be very hard , That's why I'm not studying -_- Unlike some HCM who always calls me HCM when he's a real one . Please lor , I everyday reach home so late , where got time to mug ? -.- Don't be ridiculous please . Schl was sian ): Although I slept late yesterday , I managed to scrape through the day without sleeping :x I ate sweets in class , haha :D Assembly was lame -.- I was like totally sian-ed out ): Forget it , just screw it . Training . Omai , my butt hurts . And my leg is still pain from the cramp on Friday . That's really weird . Anyway , did footwork first . 4 sets , almost died -_- Pain like shit manzxzx . Thn sha shang wang bu fa . Thn shou zhi bu fa ._. Can die man :/ Trained with Jasmine , before I was made to play Singles with Stephanie . First set I was dreaming and only got 14-21 -_- Second set , I played my best and got 21-15 . Third set , I was losing . The score was 12-18 . In the end , I lost 19-21 ): Sian lah , last ball I could've won one lor . Is I went to suicide and hit into the net , damn -.- Wahlao , it was a front ball leh ! I was so close to winning , ugh :/ I think I sort of cried at one corner after that , I could only feel that my eyes were damn hot -.- Aiya , retarded lah , why am I getting so emo nowadays ._. One match only what . After that , doubles with Stephanie , against Jessie and Jasmine . Won straight sets . After that , stroke with Stephanie . Thn , had watiao 3 courts 2 sets . It seemed so easy , weird . Ate Macs with Jasmine after that . On the way to Macs , Jasmine was singing like some retard LOL . You should knw she can't sing at all -_- Damn funny , I laughed like shit . Was damn cold in Macs , ugh ): Jasmine trying to kill me with all the coldness manzx . Went home on bus 12 after that . Revised Maths on the bus and got a headache and finally gave up . I was rudely awaken by someone behind me , burping . Wtfkkkk , damn disgusting can . I turned behind and saw an old Banglah -.- Wth , he burped at least 20 times lah , wtfish . Ew , disgusting , I hate people who burp loudly , ew ew ew . I was walking home alone , And the wind just blew right into me . Gosh man , it was DAMN cold I tell you . I shivered like siao all the way home . Dang , think I'm falling sick . No one on the road looked cold to me ._. Oh well , 2 pictures , before I try to do some Maths again :/ ![]() Jasmine's stamp , LOL . ![]() Eh quite cute leh :D Hahahahaha okay bye :D All I need is just reassurance that you'll be there in the end . Nthg else entices me as much as you . And no one else could ever hurt me as much as you did . The pain went straight for my heart . And nobody understands the pain I've gone through . Just because I love you ♥ . Labels: You were all that I ever wanted .
|
|