So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

It's only thn that you will realise .
Sunday, May 24, 2009,

Hello ! :D
I am very high for no reason now !
Just highhhhhhhhh ! [:

Today rocks lahhhh ! (:
Slept early yesterday night cause my eyes were alrdy closing at 12 plus .
Weird right ? I never had that experience before y'knw !
Normally it's like 3 plus thn I start to feel tired .
Maybe my body getting old ):
Aw .

Woke up at 8:45 .
Prepared for training .
Trained with Kai Liang .
At first , I totally can't hit the balls properly .
I need to have the feel before I can play .
Arnd like 30 mins after stroking , I got back my feel , hahah :D
So like we did drills and stuffs .
Kai Liang had poor stamina , so he got tired easily .
So like train halfway , have to stop to let him rest awhile -_-
Haha , I boasted that my stamina was good , LOL .
Actually it sucks man , I can totally feel the tiredness when I play bball .
And sometimes even when I'm really tired ,
I still force myself to continue , exerting most of the time over my limit ,
So like I suffer from injuries alot -.-
Yeah I knw I'm retarded ._.

Did footwork for 4 sets .
Kai did only 2 sets , cheater !
Did sit ups and push ups with him .
Yao Hao didn't come today ):
Aw , I miss him , LOL .
Joking , haha .
Sister had TJC test -.-
Oh well , I don't care about her lah .
She whole day want to cat fight me one .
We haven't talked to each other like for 1 whole week alrdy , LOL .

Bought bubble tea , thn went home .
Photobucket


Photobucket

Saw rainbows ! :D

Played com and read magazine for awhile before bathing .
After bathing ,ate 3 mouthfuls of rice , cause someone said I was fat .
Watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time .
Awesome movie !
Please watch it , haha , I cried while watching it -.-
Yes , I knw I'm kuku , retarded and whatever .

After that I went out .
Was supposed to meet Jasmine at Tampines Interchange ,
But she was late , so I went to buy tickets first .
I tell you TM's cinema is flooded like siao .
I queued for 40 mins before I reached the end of the queue ,
Wth right !
Heng I came earlier , or we don't need to watch any show le .

Jasmine came quite late -_-
And we watched the The Uninvited .
On the whole , the movie was retarded , especially the ending .
In case you don't knw , it's a ghost show .
And it was quite scary at some parts .
Jasmine and I was like grabbing each other .
And grabbing our own jackets .
I screamed at a few parts -.-
And the people in front of us were damn noisy .
They keep talking rubbish , plus alot of vulgarities .
Oh well , what can you expect from 2 ahbengs and 2 ahlians ?

The story is basically about a crazy woman who kills people ,
And imagines it otherwise .
It's gore and horror .
I don't like the gore part at all , it's disgusting -.-
Oh yeah , and the front people were eating nachos .
Damn stink , I hate the smell .
I took out my lip gloss and put it all over my lips .
And left some on my hand to smell in case if I smell nachos .
I love my lip gloss' smell :D
And the adverts lasted for like 25 mins , wow -.-

After the movie , we felt that ours feelings were cheated ._.
Oh well , went to CS' Montik and Aries to buy girl stuffs :D
Just look below , lazy to explain , lol .

Photobucket


Photobucket

I lost my previous earring , so I have no choice but to buy new ones .
And only red was left ):
No more pink D:
I want pink :x

After all the stuffs ,
We went to the bus interchange to take 31 to Jasmine's house where Tse Jie was waiting o:
I slept on the bus .
I slept on the other side of Jasmine but Idk why somehow I ended up on her shoulder , LOL .
Some more sleep until quite comfy ,
Like , I never felt that her shoulders were too short , haha :D
Felt like I slept for half an hour , but Jasmine said I slept for 2 mins only , LOL .
Anyway , I felt very tired after that .

Alighted the bus and saw Tse Jie immediately .
She had been waiting there for 30 mins :/
Sorry , LOL .

Thn went into Jasmine's condo .
I was still sleepy , and Tse Jie thought I was emoing -.-
Jasmine and Tse Jie ate their chicken rice .
But Tse Jie still felt hungry , so we went to get food from the vending machine .
Ate that spicy tapioca thingy .
It's super nice .

After all the dilly dally here and there , it was finally 6:30 .
So we made our way to the bus stop .
Immediately we spotted 196 bus ,
Boarded it :D
And on the bus , Tse Jie said I look like Snoopy , WOW -.-
Tse Jie , I'm so disappointed in you ,
How could you say that !?
I'm so sad ! I don't want to look like Snoopy .
Anyway , everyone else disagreed with her , haha :D

Walked to schl after alighting at the bus stop there .
We were comparing stomach muscles , LOL .
In the end , Jasmine had the hardest stomach muscles somehow ?

Went into the Performing Arts Centre ,
Mervyn talked to me and he couldn't recognise me , wow -.-
Am I so hard to recognise -_-
I don't think I look different at all .

Photobucket

Tickets for movie and EDS night .

Photobucket

EDS o.o

And , I shall let pictures do the talking on EDS Night , haha :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well , he did quite a funny talk on stupidity :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:D

And I think Stephanie looks super pretty today (:
She damn sexy lah , LOL .

The concert ended at about 10 plus .
Went out and saw Zhen Ting , Zhihao and Sean they all .
Hugged Zhen Ting !
Missed her , haha ! :x
How I wish she was still in DHS .
Oh well , but she's doing well in VJC , so it's alright I guess .
Angshuang didn't come cause she was not in the country ):

Zhihao was damn noisy .
He kept commenting about my skirt and about telling _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
Not like I care , siao lah he .
Sean was like ' Are you wearing a skirt ?' O.O
And I went like , ' No , I'm wearing fbts' -.-

Father came and fetched me and Jasmine home :D
Ate instant noodles , cause I didn't eat any dinner .
I was starving .
Forget about diet-ing .
I don't care anymore .
Fat thn fat lor , not like I can do anythg about it .
It's in the genes .
And only my legs are fat anyway -.-

With all these , I conclude that today was a blast and real fun :D
I love friends man ! ♥

Haha kay bye :D



Dreamway ♥ .
1:19 AM <3