So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

It never comes out right .
Friday, May 8, 2009,

Hello :D


Schl was boring today , so I shan't talk about it .
Okay maybe a lil' bit .
Today had Bio pop quiz , think it was damn hard :/
But whatever , I tried my best alrdy :D


After schl , I waited for Jasmine to finish training .
I did my chem ws there o:
I was sweating like hell , cause the hall was super hot -.-
Damn it man . Anyway , it got better after awhile .
And I realised , I forgot everything about coordinate geometry .
Or should I say , I didn't even pay attn to those lessons last time ?
Hmm .
Shall have to revise my Maths sometime :x
I want my A* back !
Can't believe I actually got 91 in Year 1 and 87 in Year 2 .
And now it's like shit D:
I'm damn sad ):


Okay lah , I can't blame anyone .
I was slacking all the time in Term 1 .
And now since I'm sitting beside Mugger Huang .
I get very sad whenever I see him getting marks much higher thn me .
So I've decided to become a mugger too !
And really study for every test :/
Still , I may be just plain stupid and fail all my tests .
But I believe with hard work , there will be some results somehow :D
Okay , too optimistic :x


Ahhh , I really wanted to train today ):
Lousy fluuuuuu ._.


Anyway , tmr I'm going to the CS concert with Jasmine and Yuhua o.o
Idk why Yuhua is suddenly coming with us o:
But I don't really mind , wtvr .


I think I've been using too much of facebook recently .
I seem to go there many many many times a day :/
I did smth stupid .
But I'm not gonna tell you :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


The above 2 pictures was from last Friday :D


Photobucket


Toooooooooooot doctor ! LOL !


Photobucket


LOL , Okay , she zillianed with my phone -.-


Photobucket


I also can zillian :D LOL .


Photobucket


Sorry , was acting retarded cause I was really bored :/


Photobucket


This is a more retarded one , yeah I knw -.-


Photobucket


Cheese :D !


Photobucket


Tze Lin's eyes , LOL .


Photobucket


Omai , can see my eye bags -.-
And why my pupil look red -.-


Photobucket


My pupil is supposed to be brown :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Jt , Jasmine , Tze Lin :D


Photobucket


Nice !


Photobucket


Omai , damn pretty .


Okay fine , no more skies .
Bye ):

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
10:47 PM <3