So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Thursday, May 28, 2009,

I'm very ecstactic todayyy (:
Cause 3E rocks man , like seriouslyyyyyyyyy :D


First period was BP .
Had BP test o.o
Yiling was late and she didn't take it , LOL .
Wow , she was late for the whole 2 periods .


Recess .
Ate Yong Tau Foo again .
The auntie at the stall was damn angry with me cause I take very little -.-
Thn she kept slamming my bowl .
Wow . Maybe I should stop eating from there .
The guys sat with us o.o
I think it's very sad leh , Yuan Xiang has to go to 3A .
I mean what a pity man , he was from 2L leh !
GEP y'knw ?
Ended up in our class and now 3A .
Oh well , I wish you luck surviving there o:


Maths .
Trigo -_-
Ahh , I fell asleep a few times -.-
I slept damn late yesterday , yet I don't knw why I slept so late .
Weird right ._.
Happens every single night .
If I sleep at 10 , it'll be such a miracle .


CME .
She didn't come .
Someone took her place .
And as usual , she droned on -_-
I was doing up my Biology file o:


Biology .
Went through the pop quiz which I got like B- D:
So lousy , ughhhhhhh .


HCL .
Omai , 3 periods siah .
Can die ):
Wrote zuo wen .
I anyhow write one , seriously dk what to write .
Was listening to music secretly :x


After schl .
Went hostel to eat with Tze Lin .
Thn came back to class to do work .
Didn't do much .
I was stuck at one damn qns .
RAWR D:
And Zhi Hao is freaking noisy .
Luo Zhi Hao , please stop spreading that I like Zhe Yuan or whatever .
It isn't true ,
And if you like him , that's none of my problem too .
Everythg I say you also must 'Zhe Yuan' .
It's damn irritating y'knw ?
OH , and Zhen Ting came today :D
She came to buy year books , LOL .
Her hair become browner o.o
And I think she looks very very very pretty now (:


Tse Jie came over , and blah blah .
Thn suddenly Jasmine came also o.o
Packed our bags and went down to prepare for inter-class .
Oh yeah , I have 2 pictures that I took in class :D


Photobucket


3E is love ♥ ! :D


Photobucket


LOL , Idk who drew that , but I don't have such artistic talent ,
So you can be sure that I wasn't the one who wrote that .


Hmm , waited for the 3H and 3I to play finish for the 3rd and 4th placing .
Thn we were up :D
I was very nervous at the starting .
Didn't knw what to do , how to play at all .
It was a bad start for us .
The score was like 4-0 .
And I was quite disheartened , to tell the truth .
Nevertheless , I still continued running and blocking when I heard cheers from people in my class .
I ran like mad , I didn't care if I was out of breath .
After all we came so far , I had to go all out for it .
And I won't settle for being the second best .
Cause I knw how much it hurts you to lose sometimes .


And one thing , Amanda Cheng and Natasha Sim is damn strong ,
They were the only 2 so far who successfully broke my blocking ,
Whenever I tried to block them .
Never thought that this would happen to me .
I felt so weak .
And when she pushed past me , my arm got injured .
And now my left arm is freaking pain .
I bet there will be a blue black there tmrw D:
Oh well .
This is the reason why I would rather stick to badminton .
Although playing badminton may get injured too ,
But it isn't a contact sport .
And Shen Jing said I wasn't violent enough -_-
Sian , Idk how to be violent .
I think this 3 years in DHS ,
The only person I really fought with is my sister -.-
And no one else .
So although I boast that I can fight well , I can't -.-
I'm just self-deluding to give myself a sense of security .
Haiis .


Oh yeah , back to the match .
3L was leading like mad .
It was like 9-13 or smth like that .
And I was really disheartened alrdy .
Something I felt when I played against that Cedar Sec's first Singles .
You tried so hard to run for every single shot .
But in the end , you got nthg .
Anyway , I really love Yiling man .
She shot in 2 balls , and I sort of like got back my morale .
Love you to bitsssssssssss :D
After we got our morale back , everythg went on smoothly (:
I was really exhilarated when the umpire blowed the 3 whistles ,
Signaling the end of the match .
The score was 20-15 , whoo [:
I hugged everyone , I was so happy !
I never felt so happy in a long time alrdy .
These few days I've been feeling really high :/
I think life rocks ! I mean last time I used to think ' life sucks , life sucks .'
LOL .


I hope everyday I can be this happy (:
And we took pictures together !
Love 3E manzxzxz ! :D


Photobucket


Rachel , our star shooter :D


Photobucket


Hmm , Jasmine wanted me to take a picture of this -.-
And there were 2 cats at first .
But my camera lagged .
So I only got one , they looked like they were doing smth wrong o.o


Photobucket


This one is also Jasmine's idea .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3E rocks :D


Went home with Jasmine after that .
And tmrw is the last day of schl , yay :D
ONE MORE DAY ! JIAYOU EVERYONE ! [:


Bye :x !


I don't want to be entwined in any of these .
I'm very happy with my life , the way it is now .
I don't need any interferences .
And nthg can stop me from the happiness that I deserve after all the hard work that I've done .
Seriously , who said what , I don't care anymore .



Dreamway ♥ .
10:25 PM <3