So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

If only we could go back into the past ;
Thursday, May 7, 2009,

Hiiiiiiiii :D !
Okay , overly high , idk why , hahaha :/


Today was -_- .
Boring and sleepy .
Idk why I couldn't sleep well last night .
Maybe cause it didn't rain ?
Just woke up grumpily or smth .


And the alert for the H1N1 virus has been made to yellow alrdy I think ? o.o
Anyway , just don't need to take temperature anymore :x
But I want to take ! Like very fun lor :/
Okay , I'm kinda kuku , sorry o:


First lesson was Chemistry .
I don't really knw what happened .
Drowsy due to the medicine and kinda like slept through the lesson .
Anyway , I knw about Acids , Alkali and Bases ,
So it should be okay , I guess ?
And he told us Bio lesson would become Chem today ,
Cause she didn't come .
I don't mind :D


Recess .
Althought my hand is still shaking ,
I successfully carried the bowl myself again :D
Yay (:


Maths .
Pop quiz ! Haha , maybe I'll get 10 .
Oh right , in my dreams :/
I wrote one qns de reason wrongly , gg alrdy :x
And more on polynomials of course :D


LA .
Josh and Trevor .
The importance of life .
Whatever o.o
I don't see the meaning of it , lol .


HCL .
Hehehe ! She gave back my ting xie and mo xie ! :D
Guess how much I got ? (:
Photobucket


I think my efforts paid off [:
I'm gonna work hard for Chinese .
Won't let all my efforts come to naught after coming so far .


Today had the xiao shuo thing again .
And I tell you RI guys are despo and they write damn lame stories -.-
Look below .
Photobucket


Photobucket


Despo -.-


Anyway , I read that ke wen de xiao shuo , I almost cried -.-
Damn , I'm like retarding as the days go by .
It was a story about a father who sends soup to his daughter everyday .
And he has senile dementia , so he lost his way .
And his daughter went to find him , and when she found him ,
She was so overjoyed that she agreed to move back in together with him again :/
Okay , the way I say it doesn't sound touching , forget it -.-


Biology Chemistry again .
Pop quiz :D
It was easy , hopefully I can get full marks :/
He let us off early :D


After schl .
Stayed in class to mug while waiting for Jasmine .
Tze Lin and Tse Jie pei-ed me .
And I hate the Huang mugger ,
Everyday calling me a mugger when he's one too .
Pot calling the kettle black , lmao .


Bus-ed with Jasmine and Tse Jie to Jasmine's house .
Me and Jasmine alighted there to wait for another bus to go Bedok Int .
We went to Macs , since I couldn't eat heaty stuffs .
I ate a Milo Mcflurry .
It tasted horrible , I don't like it -.-
Anyway there were 2 ite girls ,
They siao one leh , they asked me for foolscap paper .
Damn lame , and she ask like as if I owe her foolscap like that .
Damn GL . Anyway , I'm nice so I gave it to them .
Went home after that .


Photobucket


Jasmine's 'crystal' -.-


Photobucket


I own man :D
I'm firstttttttttt (:


Photobucket


Aha , Ryan can't buy me to scold me anymore , too baddddddddddd :D


Idk why I'm so obsessed with facebook games nowadays -.-
Think I'm going mad alrdy .
Nvm nvm .
I go rak le ,
BYE :D



Dreamway ♥ .
8:51 PM <3