So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I only wanted you ; no one but you .
Friday, May 15, 2009,

Yoooooooooooo :D
Schl was okay today .
And I suddenly recall smth ,
I left my umbrella in schl again ):
Y'knw Thursday it was raining in the morning .
Rain until damn big lah ,
My whole bag and my shoes and socks were all wet even with a lousy umbrella :x
So like yesterday I forgot to bring it back ,
And today I forgot again :/
How retarded can I get man ._.
Think my brain's retarding D:


First period was HCL .
All about filing up the file and doing worksheet corrections .
Oh well .
And I got B for Chinese , damn lucky I think :D
I thought I confirm plus chop C alrdy :x


Recess .
Skipped it .
Stayed in class to file my stuffs -_-
And Yiming lent Kai Ting her phone .
Thn Kai Ting sent 'I love you' to Jun Kai , lmao .
Damn funny :D
And evil too , hahahaha :/


Maths .
Polynomials again .
Anyway Tuesday got test , gotta mug soon :x
And I got A for both A Maths and E Maths .
Someone got A+ for both Maths still not happy -.-
Feel like boxing him , RAWR .
Still dare to call me HCM -.-
And Nicholas , I bet you showed him what I wrote in my blog -.-
Oh yeah , I got A for Bio :D


ACE .
Had the test , pretty okay I guess .
Oh well , hope I do well :/


Integrated History .
Presented on Kim Jong il .
I didn't knw how to pronounce the 'il' and always pronounced it as 2 LOL .
Think I'm like really kuku , hahah :x
Presentation was okay I think .
Stupid person said it was boring ,
Like his was anymore interesting .
And he spoiled my stuff ,
Oh nevermind , forget it .
It isn't really impt anyway .
Read out our history grades ,
I got B , seriously thought I would get C .
Think my ACE will still pull me down to C anyway ):


After schl .
Stayed in class for quite awhile before going down to eat .
I ate until damn full -_-
I still can feel the zhang-ness from thn , wow right -.-
Waited for Jessie to come before we left for CSC .


Training at CSC .
At first training was tiring ,
But somehow it just got plain disgusting .
Lazy to elaborate why .
I played 7 sets of match consecutively , on after another , before my leg started cramping .
I also dk why will cramp lah .
I never had leg cramps during trainings before .
Pain like shit man , I sat there and cried ._.
But luckily , it got better .
I tell you , leg cramp sucks ):
And my butt still hurts from Wednesday's training :/
Sad D:


After training .
Went Parkway with Jt , Tze Lin and Jessie .
Me and Tze Lin went to Popular to buy stuffs first before meeting Jessie and Jt at Subway .
Didn't eat there either , didn't really like sandwiches .
After that , walked arnd for awhile ,
Thn Tze Lin bus-ed with me :D
Yay Tze Lin , love you , hahaha (:


Watched Little Nyonya on the bus ,
Fell asleep after the drama ended .
I was damn freaking tired -_-
Been getting not enough sleep all the time .


Photobucket


Kai Ting took my phone -.-


Photobucket


History marks :D


Okay , basically , I'm still bored .
I want to play !
Okay sounds wrong .
Fine nvm , bye :/



Dreamway ♥ .
10:15 PM <3