So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I love you .
Monday, May 11, 2009,

Hello :D


Sorry , haven't been updating for damn long .
Cause I was busy mugging and doing homework .
Yes , I'm a mugger :D
Okay , crap , scrape that .


Anyway I'm left with that stupid Chinese xiao shuo .
Idk what to write .
Ugh , must pass up on Tuesday ):
Die , die , die :/
Nvm , I think I shall finish it tonight after I finish this post .


Someone forced me to do it NAO -.-
LOL , that word looks weird :x


Okay so yesterday , I woke up at about 10 plus ,


Father fetched me to Jasmine's house .
And fetched Jasmine , thn drove us to Parkway :D
Reach there at about 12 I guess ? o.o
Went to walk arnd , walked for about 1 hour plus .
I bought 1 Jae card , 1 Lollipop card and 1 Wang Zi card (:
Which I'm lazy to take picture of all of them one by one .
So I have one shot which has all .
I dabao-ed nasi lemak to go Jasmine's house to eat .


Bus-ed back to Jasmine's house .
Ate and played .
Yuhua called , I said 'ok , we'll come down soon .'
But after I hung up , we still resumed playing the comp , hahaha :/
I knw we're mean :x
But nvm lah , guy wait for girl is normal right LOL .


Jasmine brought down her laptop thn we went down to let Yuhua in :D
Went to some part of the condo which provides a place ;
Like normally for people to study one .
We charged the laptop there .
While waiting for some internet connection where we could steal ,
We went into the gym to play :D
And wth , I have no heartbeat man .
I ran like the speed 10 and my heartbeat was still below 100 , weird -.-
Yuhua ran speed 7 , his heartbeat was like 130 alrdy .
Guess I have a weird heart -.-
I got damn hot after that , and stayed in the gym longer to cool down .
Jasmine and Yuhua went to look at the com .


We played House Of Dead 2 on Jasmine's com .
Sad to say I sucked at it -.-
My accuracy is like 2x% ._.
Rawr , I'm only good at shooting the real guns ? LOL .
Okay , that's rubbish .


Played until Jasmine's cousin turned up .
In the end , I went to play Yuhua's phone .
There's one bloody game where you have to kill the bunny to win .
LOL , as in it's really bloody cause it has alot of blood .
Think I'm abit sadist leh , I think that game was fun .
I played until level 6 I think ?
Pro rightttttt .
Jasmine level 4 is confirm die -.-
Well , there are lasers , knives , fire and woodens stuffs for you to kill the bunny .
You die when your helicopter touches the ground or or you bang into any of the above .
But , I got sianed of the game after awhile .


We also watched Tse Jie's class video about 3 boys jumping a boy crouching down .
There is also one last boy who attempted to jump over the boy and land on a chair the opposite side .
Yeah , he jumped over , but he fell off the chair and landed on hsi butt , I think -.-
Damn funny , LOL .


We played there until it was 5 , thn we went up to Jasmine's house to eat steamboat :D
Yuhua ate alot -.-
And he wanted to stay there until 6:30 just to eat ,
I think he's mad lah , gosh :/
Eat so much for what sia .
But he's very skinny lah ,
Want eat also can eat lah o:


After finishing our food , we bade our goodbyes to Jasmine's family o.o
We went down and realised it was too early to make out way there .
So we went to play the playgrnd .
Okay actually only the swing :D
I'm the proest at the swing okay , I can swing the highest :D
Too bad , I owned both of them (:
Took some pictures :/
Files are really big , and the uploading is damn slow .


And Jasmine's playgrnd there got echo , damn cool , we keep shouting like mad .
Think we're really damn zibi , hahahaha :x
Went out of the condo to board a bus after that .
12 just went off .
But after waiting for not long , 196 came :D
The bus had quite alot of people who were also going to the CS concert .
Arrived in schl at about 7:10 .
We didn't bring our thermometers ,
So we like cheated on our temperatures to go in :x
I think alot of people cheat lor -.-


Me and Jasmine sat at the most extreme left of the stage there .
5th row .
Not bad lah , I'm not complaining .
After waiting for what seemed like an hour ,
The concert finally started .
It was opera singing , the first item .
I don't like it , I was damn sianed -_-
I mean one short sentence you sing until so long , wth .


The rest were nice , especially the play by Yuchen group :D
I think he act until damn funny .
Thn there's also the xiang sheng .
Funnny (:
I like the dances also .
I think Rachel dance until damn nice o.o
Though I don't really knw her , hahahaa :/
She's like always the most outstanding one there o:


The whole thing ended at about 9 plus , close to 10 .
I pei-ed Jasmine to give out some stars to her friends :D
I think the stars are really pretty (:
Though she was liks supposed to give flowers , haha :x
Unique mah ! o:


Me and Jasmine bus-ed to Old Kallang Airport to eat supper :D
Ate Wanton mee (:
It was nice .
I finished it damn fast , cause like I couldn't reach home too late .
And I was wayyyyyy over my curfew .
But yknw what ? I don't care :D
Actually , I think my mum doesn't care much about the curfew ever since I said I won't get a boyf anymore -.-
Well , that was my feeling at that time at least .


Took bus 31 to Jasmine's house .
Where my mother called , saying that my father would come and fetch me in 15 mins .
Before crossing the the overhead brigde , we saw one Banglah opposite climbing the stairs o.o
He looked crazy and looked like he was talking to himself .
Plus , he looked totally like a zombie :x
Anyway , we realised he was actually talking on the phone .
So we decided to proceed with crossing th bridge .
While climbing the stairs up , I heard the Banglah scold cb ,
Wah , banglah also knw hokkien -.-


We sat at the bus stop there to wait for my father to come .
Two Malay guys went to sit at the overhead bridge stairs behind us .
GL lah , so late don't go home , sit there smoke -.-
They don't look over 18 anyway .
When my father came after about 15 mins , I said 'bye' to Jasmine and went into the car .
My father and I waited until Jasmine was safely in the condo , before we left .
Jasmine called me to say the 2 Malay boys siao one ,They said 'byebye' to her -.-
Thn she dao them , GL man .


After I reached home , I was damn exhausted .
It was about 12 I guess .
Was lazy to update , and went to bathe and slacked arnd until 3 before sleeping .


I'll put all the pictures in the next post .




Today is Happy Mothers' Day :D


(Okay , my mum won't see this anyway .)


Although I may be criticising her all the time ,
I knw that she just wants the best for me .
And yes , I love her too :D
Though I prefer her when I was a small little kid .
I rmb she used to buy most things I wanted .
And I would throw a tantrum and cry whenever I didn't get what I wanted .
Anyway I just sort of grew up .
And I knw I can't get everythg I want .
Just like I can't always get the grades I want .
I can't always get all the things I really really really want but don't need .
I can't always the person I love .


I think I'm quite lucky .
I got the first person I loved for 7 years .
I got the second one too ; for a short period of time only .
And I got the thrid one too .
But sometimes , things won't always turn out the way you want it to be .
I totally understand that .
And I should stop blaming god or fate .
It's just the way it's supposed to be , right ?
I'll live on bravely .
I won't cry just because I don't get things or people anymore . (Okay , try not to lah .)


So today I went for training in the morning at 9:30 .
I felt damn weak , my stomach was damn pain , Idk why .
Maybe the mee I ate yesterday wasn't that clean .
Oh well , I don't really care .
But I felt weak like my hand muscles are not as strong as before -.-
Omai lah , like seriously damn weak D:
Sadddddddddddddd :/


After 2.5 hours of gruelling training ,
I went home with my sister .
Watched TV until 2 plus ,
On my com , and stoned there for quite long before starting on my Chem ws .
After finishing my Chem ws , I was damn sianed alrdy .
Totally no mood to start writing the stupid xiao shuo .
So I went to play rakion .


At 6:30 or so , went out to the S11 near Tampines 1 to eat .
I ate Fish mee and drank ice milo :D
Couldn't finish the stupid Milo , so kai helped me drank 5/6 of it , LOL .
After eating , we walked over to Tampines 1 to look arnd .
I bought slippers :D
My father felt tired, so we left there quite early .
Went to my aunt's house to fix my leg and hand after that .
It hurts man D:


Pain and itchy like shit :/
I was screaming and 'ahh'-ing all the way -.-
Of course not that loud lah .
But it was still loud I guess ?


Went home after that ,
Tried to start on my xiao shuo ,
But failed , I have totally no idea how to write it D:


Oh well , I'll go check on the pictures now :x
Bye :D

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
1:13 AM <3