So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I feel so lost without you .
Saturday, May 16, 2009,

I woke up at 8:45 to go for training early in the morning .
Damn man , my butt was still damn pain ):
But no cramps today :D
I trained with Yao Hao .
He's Primary 3 if you rmb .
He does footwork faster thn me , gosh -.-
And yknw I do footwork is keesiao , run like mad one .
Means he runs damn bloody fast :/
He's in wushu and badminton .
Pro lor , sure ace NAPFA test one o:


He has alot of muscles and is damn stronggggggggg .
I did my drills with him .
Cause like my sister and my cousin pangseh me .
Meanies .
My sister had to go for the TJC or VJC test , Idk which one -.-
Cousin didn't wanted to come cause he's scared of coach's son ,
Who always gives torturous trainings .
I tell you , really damn torturous, got watiao , got skipping , got footwork , got chongpao ,
got the pretend to sit for 2 mins one , got sit ups and push ups too .
He is not really skinny , so he can't take these kind of vigorous trainings .
For me , I absolutely adore this kind of trainings ,
Haha , I knw I'm kuku :/


In the end , coach's son didn't come today ,
Instead his daughter came o.o
Trained for awhile thn played match .
Won Yao Hao in both sets 21-8 .
My butt/leg was damn pain so like couldn't catch the front balls .
Why so pain ._.


After that , had duo qiu .
Kept the balls .
I made the balls into rows and he kept them into the plastic bags :D
There another small boy , damn irritating .
He keep making spoil my rows .
Yao Hao glared at him , thn he stopped , LOL .
But he really looked scary o:


After that chong pao 4 times , situps and pushups 40 each .
I did situps with Yao Hao ,
He siao one lah , so light want to do situps with me .
He can't wait to fly is it -.-
I mean I'm like damn heavy -_-


I'm surprised that today my arm is not pain after doing 100 pushups yesterday .
Really weird :x


After that , training ended ,
Yao Hao sort of walked home with me , hahaha .
His grandmother keep asking me to go eat chicken rice with them -.-
I turned down the offer repeatedly .


After that I went to buy rakion ppc , before bidding them goodbye .
After that , Yao Hao got his brother Yao Ming to tell me that I'm his girlf , LMAO -.-
They are siao lah .
I mean Yao Hao is cute .
But thn , he's not cute in the BGR way , he's cute in the boy boy way -.-
And that time he tell me got girlf in class liao , wahlao eh , guys are such flirts -.-
And jie di lian is disgusting , I won't try it .


I don't mind having him as a godbrother , hahaha .
I never accepted those kind of godbrother kind of things before .
I mean like they damn weird one lah ,
Don't knw you , thn after that ask you be their sister -.-
Anyway , Yao Hao's very sportyyyyy :D
Just that his studies are really not good -.-
I rmb him telling me that he failed all his subs , rofl .
And he asked which block I stay -.-
When I told him , he said he caw my sister there before .
Idk whether true anot o.o
But I think he lives very near me anyway o:


After that , walked home by myself .
Got home , and got into another heated arguement with my mom once again .
Wahlao , she damn bad sia ,
My gpa got improve and she say she at most buy smth that's like 20 bucks .
Wtffff , 20 bucks you think I don't have ah ?
I might as well ownself buy , ugh .
Hate you -.-
I was damn freaking pissed once again .
After that , she talk to me , I totally dao her .
Hmph .


Ohwell , I go do my Maths Assignment liao ,
Bye :D



Dreamway ♥ .
2:45 PM <3