So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Monday, May 25, 2009,

Hello ! :D


Schl was crap today .
Didn't really have lessons , haha (:


First period was Integrated History .
She didn't come , so we had a relief teacher o.o
She showed us the North Korea video .
Oh gosh , Kim Jong il is such a weird person -_-
He's like totally kuku can ._.
Keep it's citizen until like that .
Gosh , I really pity them .
Trying so hard to escape their country ,
And many dying in the process o:


Next was Chemistry in the Chem Lab .
Titration :D
Zhihao and Kai Ting were mad .
They keep going like TIT-tration .
Instead of TI-tration .
Crazyyyyyyyyyyy .
Titration is fun , but tedious !
I got 19.2 cm^3 :D


Next was Recess .
Stayed in class and tried to do the Maths Assignment ,
But I just didn't knw how to -_-
And I got called HCM again .
Oh well , how I wish I'm a real HCM -.-
Thn I'd be like scoring GPA of 4 , LOL .
D:


Next was Biology in the Bio Lab -_- .
Lab againnnnn .
Potato strips and hydrogen peroxide .
Yawn -.-


After that , it was LA .
Essay ):
Tmrw have test , sianz .


Lunch .
Ate omelette .
Sat with Yiming , Shenjing , Yiling and Chervelle :D


Assembly PC .
She droned on about LA .
And also , she asked us to come up with a class outing !
Ohmygosh ! I want a class outing mannnnnnnnnn !
I really love 3E ! ♥
Never loved a class so soon before :D
Well , I think a BBQ is okay .
As long as the guys do the cooking ! LOL .
Y'knw what Yibo said , he said that BBQ is always guys do the cooking and girls play one .
Where got lor -.-
Last year my class outing , was like all girls and teacher cook one -.-
And none of the guys cooked .
They were all playing in the pool .
And Yibo called them losers , LOL .
And movie can't cause no interaction .
Ahhh D:
I want class outing ._.


After that , she gave us our GPAs .
3.33 -.-
Yibo confirmed that he got same as me .
Yuchen got like 3.73 -_-
Damn , that's freaking high ._.


After schl .
Chionged down for idk what o.o
We were just excited for inter-class .
Changed and stuffs .
Bought drinks and just sat there .
After sitting there , I realised almost everyone brought down their bags .
So I went up alone to get my back .
While walking to the bball court ,
I dropped into a hole , and fell -_-
Sprained my leg , ahh D:
Retarded , very long never fall down alrdy leh ):


1st match was VS 3G .
Didn't really owned them .
Jing Mei was damn rough -_-
She pushed me , and pulled me back .
And I almost fell a few times due to their pushings .
But somehow , I still managed to not fall down , haha :D
Won 8-4 .
Thus proceeding to the Semi-finals (:
Rachel and Rene you two rock manzx [:


After the match finished , we just sat there to watch .
The guys lost their Vball .
Damn close lor the score , 25-22 -.-
Wahlao eh D:
Maybe cause Jon didn't play O.O
He was like emoing the whole day .
Idk what happened to him o:


2nd was semi-finals against 3H .
LOL , this match damn funny !
Shan't say why .
Haha :D
It's like so BIG ! LOL .
I ran alot , hehe :D
Anyway I think my mistake was that I wasn't alert enough .
I focused too much on blocking a person ,
So much so that I missed the balls that I was supposed to intercept o:
And therefore , causing the team to lose some unnecessary points , sorry ._.
I promise I will be more vigilant next time .
So I won't lose balls that I'm supposed to catch .


Won 20-12 in the end , YAY BABEH .
We're in the finals competing for 1st placing on Thursday .
Jiayou 3E ♥ ! :D
Love ya all !
Finally understood that team spirit is very impt .
Like , you can't solo bball by yourself , you need others to help you .
Hugged almost eveyone in the team , haha :D
And , badminton actually , doesn't need much teamwork .
Oh yeah , talking about badminton , Zhihao wants to challenge me .
He says he can own me , ROFL .
He wait long long .
I will pwn his ass off someday ! :D


After the matches .
Proceeded to the hall to train .
I felt high , so I was like jumpy LOL .
But jump too much alrdy .
I almost smashed coach's head -.-
LOL , partly it was Tze Lin's fault ,
But still mostly it's mine .
Oh well , I apologized .
Had drills , footwork and watiao after that .
Tse Jie didn't want to let me do extra -_-
'Borrowed' an enormous plastic bag from Marcus to put in my soaked shirt .
Thanks :D


Went down and waited for Jasmine to buy her waffles .
While waiting , I ate one watermelon and one honeydew o.o
LOL , I'm eating fruits man .
Pure peer pressure hahah :D
And Marcus appeared out of nowhere and he punched my arm .
I think he thought it was light .
But I went back about 20 cm -.-
And my arm hurts , Idk why either .
Photobucket


Yay , we have the same colour grip , haha :D


Went home on 12 with Jasmine .
So meaning I had to walk the dark alley again .
I told Jasmine that I felt safe with my racket .
And she said 'You think you got racket you big ah .' LOL .
But seriously I think so :D
The racket can be used for self-defence !
And this reminds me .
Jasmine was attacked by crows yesterday LOL .
Think she's too cute alrdy , the crow also like , LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL .


Anyway , I had better go study for my history and LA test tmrw .
Bye :D


Yes , I've gotten what you meant .
Your blatantly truthful conscience .
You won't come back , not anymore .
Oh well , I'll move on .
I promise I will .
And I'm sure I can do it .
Afterall , life isn't everythg about love , isn't it ?



Dreamway ♥ .
10:41 PM <3