|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
Didn't think that I would lose that badly .
Thursday, May 14, 2009,
Yo :D Hmm , actually nthg to post . Schl was boring -_- Think I'm like saying this everyday :/ Had Maths pop quiz today . My 3 marks fly away alrdy ): Loser D: CME watched a video about 'Sec 4' students doing it . Y'knw what I mean . It's dumb . I mean like they don't even look Sec 4 , Got one even look like lao ahpek alrdy lah -.- Talking about BGR and it one . Damn toot . Quite funny lah . I prefer the video to a CME lesson of her talking . Bet I'll just like sleep through the whole thing . Slept during bio class , and had to copy notes from Yibo when I woke up -.- Proves that I'm not a mugger or HCM (Hard-core mugger) . Cause I'm sure people like Huiting won't do this . She'll only like sleep during CME or BP . Or PC , isn't it ? :D Stayed back to do up my Chinese file while waiting for Jasmine to finish schl . Pei-ed her to tuition , Sat somewhere and started reading the newspaper . Yeah , I knw , wow . ME reading the newspaper . Think I'm like going kuku nowadays . But I really want to do well . I'm not happy with my results at all . Oh well , jiayou everyone :D She finished her tuition at about 6:35 , Thn we went to Parkway's bus stop to wait for bus . We were like sitting near the bus stop there talking . We saw the bus come , but we still continued talking , idk why . It's damn weird leh , thn suddenly I lag finish , Thn I said ' Eh 31 leh , why we never take ah ? I swear I saw it coming .' We both made no notion to move . How weird , and it was double decker , There should be no reasons why I didn't want to move . That was wayyyyy weird okayyyyyyyy -_- Jasmine thinks that it's black magic , wow -.- Anyway I made it home safely without anymore interference of the black magic -.- ![]() Copper sulfateeeeee :D ![]() Read this , Idk why a cleaner must also be pleasant looking -_- Does it make a difference ? Isn't it just cleaning the toilet ? -.- ![]() Whoo , new moonnnnnnnnnnn :D Love Jacobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb (: ![]() What's social escort ah ? o: Why all must good looking one -_- ![]() I totally agree with this statement above . Really really sucks ): ![]() Year book :D ![]() LOL , I see a very big Kenny :D Okay nthg else to blog about , I'm bored . Bye D:
|
|