So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

She was scared .
Wednesday, April 8, 2009,

Eee , I think I'm mad .
Why am I emoing over a stupid bang bang song ._.
RAWR .

It hurts so much seeing you leave .
Right in front of me , where I could stop you ;
But didn't .
Not because I didn't dare to .
But because I knew by making you stay ,
It wouldn't do any of us any good .
Although I knw I can't move on ,
I knw by making you stay is torturing you .
You obviously didn't like me the way I loved you .
You obviously took me for your punching bag .
You obviously took me for your toy .
And yet , I foolishly believed all your lies .
I tried to pretend I didn't knw anythg .
But I couldn't .
I couldn't bear to see my life being ruined like that .
By your lies , your voice , your everythg .
Just anythg from you could make my day much better .
I don't even knw the reason why .
I guess I'm just plain stupid . Plain retarded .
I really wish I could move on , and forget everythg about you .
I don't want to rmb it .
The way it ended , the way we left it ; hanging there .
It's not even hope dangling on a string .
The string has snapped a long time ago , and the hope vanished too .
But somehow , there's this stupid girl ,
Who's still holding the broken strings together ,
Thinking that maybe with time , everythg would come back .
She was blind , she didn't know what to do .
Or how to carry on from there .
She was really scared .

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
11:14 PM <3