|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
It's so hard .
Wednesday, April 29, 2009,
Schl was boring D: Really like nthg to post about leh ): Ahh , today got back Maths test . Got damn lousy :/ ![]() Can't believe Mr. Lim still told me to keep it up ._. It's like D: ![]() This qns I tyco get correct one HAHA :D ![]() I shoudn't have drew this wrongly -.- ![]() This one also D: Saddddddddddd ): After schl . Met up with Jasmine and Tse Jie to go Parkway there . Jasmine went for tuition , and mine was cancelled . So I went to Macs to study with Tse Jie :D She helped me with my horrible Chinese . And I helped her with Science (: Thanks Tse Jie :D ! After 2 hours of mugging , Jasmine finally finished he tuition and met us at Parkway cause she want to buy slippers . Turned out that there totally had no slippers -.- Damn retarded , gosh o: Anyway we bus-ed home on 31 ! :D And I realised the 31 I was on was the one that I sat on 12 January , which is Clar's bday . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh D: I'm saddddddddddd :/ Stupid fat bus . ![]() See ! Ugh D: After that , I bus-ed home on 28 . There were no seats , I was left standing . I saw Kingsmen , my ex-tuition classmate . I realised that he's actually very good looking . I still rmb that time I suan Ashley for saying he's good looking , gosh -.- Anyway , there was one girl and one guy sitting in front of me . The girl looked much older thn the guy -.- And the guy and girl kept kissing each other and making weird sounds . A few people were like staring at them , and the don't care . The guy's about 15 , girl's about 20 . The woman sitting beside them kept giving them the disgusted look , LOL . Oh well , anyway I just turned away , The sounds were disgusting , like seriously -.- Anyway I went home , and when I was at the doorstep , I saw a stupid insect flying arnd . I screamed until everyone can hear I think -.- I dropped all the books I was carrying . Wth lah , stupid insect . One day you'll all pay for it . I'll exterminate all of you . ![]() Moon :D ![]() I bought this two packets of sweets for $7.80 ? o.o I knw it's damn ex lah . But I really love sweets :/ Okay , that's about it , bye :D
|
|