So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I didn't need to knw it twice .
Tuesday, April 28, 2009,

Helloooooooooooooooo !
Yooooooooooooooo !
Okay , sorry , too high :/
On ecstasy today o:
Idk why but today I'm like super zihigh :x
Haha , maybe I just fully released my crazy potential , LOL .
Oh man , I need to see the counselor alrdy ):
LOL , jokinggg .


But seriously dk why I'm high .
Maybe you just have weird mood swings before you get m _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ n .
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
Oh my , really too high -.-


Basically , today is a very tiring day .
Cause we seem to have every single lesson on this day , gosh :/
And oh my , the day was damn long D:

First period was Maths .
He didn't give back the test .
But he marked finish alrdy .
He said everyone did badly D:
Ohmyyyyyyyyy ._.
Sad ):
I studied leh , ugh :/
Maybe I'm just stupid .
Seriously tyco to get into this schl one .


HCL .
Got back test !
I got 63 ! :D
Highest ever in this year for my Chinese , ahahahaha :/
I'm like so happy (:
I seriously thought I would get below 50 .
Glad I didn't screw it that badly :D
I'm gonna read newspapers once the holidays start .
I need to improve my Chinese :x


Biology .
Worksheet on carbohydrates and lipids :/
I don't knw how to do ._.
Gosh , why so hard to do one D:
Ughh :x
>BR?
Recess .
Once again , I ate Yong Tau Foo with alot alot alot of chilli .
Haha , but not really hot to me :/
And I ate fruits :D
Y'knw I used to hate eating fruits .
Yiming and Shen Jing changed me , HAHA .
It's a good change anyway , unlike ...
Hmm , nvm .


Integrated History .
Oh man , I took out my history file and was once again reminded by that 4/12 D:
I'm very very very very very very sad ._.
Thn I was zibi-ing , so I like used something to cover the marks .
And Shen Jing took it away ):
Thn I saw it , thn I emoed throughout History lesson -.-
Yibo asked me to just flip the paper over -.-
Thn I refused .
Plain retarded -.-
K something's wrong with me D:
The rest of the lesson was chionging to copy :/


Chemistry .
Gave back chem paper .
Seriously think I screwed it .
I could've gotten better .
Y'knw 3M's class average was like 18/20 , wtfish right !
Anyway I beat 3M's class average in Bio test ! HAHA ! :D
I owned them !
Okay , not reallly . Just zibi-ing , ignore me :/
And rmb : Potassium carbonate is soluble .
Dionis Liaw , please memorise you solubility table later .


Photobucket


Stupid Yibo -.-


Photobucket


D: D: D:
That MCQ is like seriously careless , ugh !
I should've checked my answers .
See lah , over-confident -.-
Stupid girl .


LA .
K didn't come .
She was on MC .
And bring thermometer tmr .
RMB :D
LOL . Did LA essay outline .
I wrote 1 and a half page .
Think I'm abit mad , like seriously D:


After schl , went to 3M to zibi ? HAHA .
Photobucket


Photobucket
Idk why I took pictures of these -.-


Photobucket


I want this ! :/
Okay , someday I'll get it .
I swear I'm gonna get one .


Photobucket


Jasmine's Stitch :D



Below is going to be a picts spam of pink stuffs :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Jasmine's Stitch has pink too :D
Shows that pink rocks , kay (:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yes , that's my ear stud -.-


Photobucket


Fbts :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Okay , I'm a crazy pink girl -.-


Photobucket


Gosh , Deon's notebook is Spongebob :D


Photobucket


Wah damn high .


Photobucket


Ohmy , I almost got a heart attack when I saw the marks -.-


Photobucket


Everyone there got damn high lor D:


Anyway , we stayed back for a reason .
I mean Year 3s , badminton guys and girls .
To discuss the camp thing :D
Haha , I got contribute lor , don't say I never .
I whack you ah .


Photobucket


I found this is the weird classroom while searching for pink stuffs :/


Photobucket


We locked Jt outside :D


Photobucket


Woah , her hair looks weird .


Photobucket


Tze Lin's ipod o.o
Pink will be much nicer :D
Can't deny that right ! (:


Photobucket


The emo girl !


Photobucket


Jessie explaining the games :D


Okay done , byebye (:

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
8:23 PM <3