So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

I alrdy knew that , you didn't need to tell me twice .
Monday, April 27, 2009,

Happy Birthday Jessie :D !


I think you like poohs , right ? o.o
Haha , anyway , may all your wishes come true :D


Oh well , today schl was -_-
Boring D:
Got back my history assignment .
Ew , I got 4/12 ,
Ah loser ):
Can't believe it man .
Fishball wrote like half page and he got 6/12 !
Wahlao eh D:


And assembly was toooot !
About counselling .
Gosh , I nearly fell asleep ._.
And I think today have no homework right ?
According to some mugger's info :
I have to do Chem , Bio , Chinese , LA and History revision -.-
Damn lame , gosh .


Training was also shitty today D:
I missed like everythg .
Ugh , shit man .
I went to run 10 rnds to express my anger with myself .
I think I'm really hopeless and noob ._.
I suck , I suck , I suck ):


And when I was chionging home in a rush to watch Table Of Glory ,
I took a kuku bus .
And it was damn cold ._.
I was like shivering and my teeth was chattering -.-
And I cried cause it was damn cold , wth right .
I think I'm going crazy soon D:
Thn a few people stared at me , like I was mad ):
And a cute guy too !
Ugh , stupid -.- The cute guy lives in my vicinity cause he alighted at my bus stop :D
Haha ! Aiya , but I embarrassed myself in front of him -.-
No face to see him liao , next time see him , must cover face :/


I missed like 45 mins of Table Of Glory D:
Sad ):
Anyway got tape lah , I shall watch it tmr :D
Go nutzhen.com :D
I mean Joshua Ang (:


Oh well , shall end my ramblings here .

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
10:59 PM <3