So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Face reality .
Friday, April 24, 2009,

Had Maths test today .
Ugh , it was shitty ._.
Think I screwed it ):
Lousy choob D:


What happened to your Maths man :/
Anyway , had PE right after that .
It was NAPFA 2.4 km run .
I got 15th position .
I lost to Pinky .
Gosh , she looks so weak , I didn't knw that she really could run .
Anyway I was the second girl .
Probably cause Yiling , Chervelle and Rene didn't run .
I think if they did , it would be a different story altogether .
I'm pretty sure Yiling can run faster thn me o:


Fraser got 1st as usual .
Nicholas 2nd .
Jon the 3rd in class .
Yuchen 4th in class .
And I was the 5th in class .
But 15th overall , if you didn't get it -.-


Ohmy , should be A lah ,
If not nvm lor , anyway my NAPFA can't get gold one .
Cause of my stupid sit-and-reach .
I don't even understand why that's a part of fitness -.-
I always get a D or E .
Thn my points will be like 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 and suddenly one 2 pops out ):
Why can't I do sit and reach , ughhhhhhhhhhh ._.


Class was sian after that .
I got 15/20 for Chem test .
Not bad , that was an improvement .
But I expected higher , cause I really studied .
Guess I'm just stupid afterall .
Oh well ._.


After that went 3M to leave our bags .
Thn went hostel to eat .
Thn discussed camp stuffs at 3M after that .
Decided to meet up tmr at Bedok Macs at 2 .
I may be late .
Doesn't really matter I guess .


Went hall to have training .
Won all matches today .
All were doubles .
So there was nthg to be proud of :/


Went home with Jasmine after that .
I just love Joshua Ang , freaking handsome cannnnnnnnnnn :D


Okay , shall stop crapping here .




I'll show you nice sunsets !
I don't care that it's hdb blocks !
I tedious to crop them out y'knw .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Skyscrapers !
Okay joking -.-


Photobucket


Photobucket


Jasmine bullied me D:
Okay , not true -.-


Photobucket


Oh well , bye people .

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
11:06 PM <3