|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
Excuses .
Friday, April 3, 2009,
You're so demanding . I find it no point trying to meet your expectations . They merely get higher and higher . You're never really happy with me . Why give birth to me ? So that I could support you in your old age ? Don't worry , I'll do it . The thing is , you never give a word of encouragement whenever I fail . You only care about the god damn results . You don't knw how hard I tried . I try to do all those things you wanted me to do , And yet you complain and shout at me even when I've done them . I greet you whenever I enter the house . It's not like I don't . When I asked you for help , you asked me to help myself . If I had the ability to help myself , Would I still need to ask you for help ? Seriously , I am alrdy trying to minimize the number of vulgarities I use . But what you do , is seriously making the situation worse . I can't even say the word ' shit' ? What's wrong with that word ? Even teachers use that word in their daily life . I'm VERY VERY VERY sure . So don't ask me 'Are you sure ?' It gets damn irritating when you doubt me like that . It's like you doubt my ablity to use all my 5 senses . Tell me who would like that . Come on man , I need love and care . And not scoldings . It won't help anythg . You claim you love me , so why do you act so nonchalant about some things ? Why ? Labels: I don't want to hear any of it .
|
|