So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

因为爱你, 我只能爱你♥ .
Thursday, April 23, 2009,

I have a weird obsession with Chinese words nowadays :/
Haha , dionis going kuku over Chinese !
Oh man , I'm so zibi .


Schl was boring today .
And I forgot to bring my umbrella back from schl for 3 days consecutively alrdy .
Damn retarded -.-


Anyway tomorrow got Maths test .
I'm damn scared now ._.
My maths has been really horrible these days ):
Idk why also :/
Ahh , dionis is stupid ?
Oh yes , I think she is .
Gosh , why are you talking to yourself now ._.


Stop being such a kuku D:


Today got back Bio test .
I got 22/25 .
One of the highest in class , heh heh :D
I'm satisfied , but I still will work harder !
I'm gonna become a guai kia (:


Er , my condolences to those who got lousy marks ? o.o
Oh man , I don't think this word is used like that .
):


And I think I failed my chinese paper , ugh .
Whyyyyyyyyy ):
I 'love' Chinese so muchhhh :/
Okay pi , stop rubbishing .


Tmr got NAPFA test also .
2.4km .
It isn't very long , but still it's tiring to do such a run after Maths test .
Anyway I can 发泄 my 感情 on the run .
So maybe I can run faster ?
That was nonsense .
I usually go for runs when I feel frustrated .
Oh welll . We'll see about the results tomorrow .


And I need sleep ._.
I'm like dying of exhaustion .
It's like I don't even knw why I sleep so late everyday D:
I'm crazyyyyyyyyyyy ):




Aha , my pictures upload finish le !
Here they are :


Photobucket


I went crazy and anyhow took pictures of sceneries today .
Almost all of the below are sceneries :/


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


It's been damn long ever since I reached home before dark :/


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The endless road .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Pink flowers :D
I still rmb when I was small ,
My mother told me nvr to pick flowers , LOL .
Okay , that's random :/


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The playgrnd reminds me of catching and ice and water LOL .
I still think these games are fun LOL .


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Every morning I see this once I step out of my house -.-
So many plants , gosh .


Photobucket


:D
Kayyy , bye :D

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
10:47 PM <3