|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
Friday, March 13, 2009,
Why me ? Why am I forever so unlucky ? One after another . Zhen Ting said she would've jumped the building if she were me . But I'm stronger thn her anyway . Though I'm on the verge of it , I will live on because this is my life . I won't allow others to manipulate my life . It doesn't matter who hates me . It doesn't matter who loves me . What matters is I want to live . I don't want to lose the things I have now , Though they aren't much . I still have my bestf , ShenJing , Angshuang and Yiming and a few others . Whom stood by me in those times . They protected me . They're those who truly understand how I feel . It's not like I'm so sadist that I'm happy that I almost broke up a couple . I merely act nonchalant about it . But I was really sorry . Seeing that whatever blog , it made me angry . Who wouldn't act indifferent about it even though they were angry ? Tell me ? No one would . Obviously . It would only make those people do more and more things . Getting into things like these are obviously a waste of time . I could use them to do other things . From now on , I won't go to the cow's blog on purpose . What for make myself angry over smth that was meant to get me angry ? That's so stupid right ? Anyway , I don't want to care anymore . Bye .
|
|