So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Saturday, March 14, 2009,

We were all once that innocent little angel .
The one that watches powerpuff girls , spongebob and any other cartoon ,
Like as if it was the best thing in the world .
But as one grows and slowly matures ,
They come to understand that cartoons are some squarish lame show that makes people laugh .
They're nthg compared to the things like love , friendship , family and lastly , money .
I still rmb that I used to think ;
That a bulldozer was a monster and it was really scary during the night .
And now when I'm at this age ,
I naturally won't think it looks scary anymore .
Unless I was really abnormal or smth .
We all change . Some change for the better , some change for the worse .
We all knw that a bulldozer moves not because it's a living thing ,
But because of other reasons which I'm lazy to list out .
A kid doesn't knw all these if there's no one to guide him/her .
Without all these knwledge , the child might be ignorant .
But still , the child was an angel .
He/She would never insult others or treat others badly just because others did it to them .
The child was pure .
When humans mature , why do they become worse ?
They don't ever think if they were in the person's shoes ,
What would they have done ?
Won't they have done the same thing to protect themselves first .
This is just acting on instinct .
And only love is able to make a person betray his/her instincts to save themselves first .
I had no love for either of you , why did I have to land myself into shit to protect you both ?
Imagine that , I hated one of you and I'd get myself into deep shit if I don't say it out .
You think I'm jealous of you two .
That's so shallow , I'm not so shallow to stoop to that even if I'm jealous .
It doesn't even bother me which guy is with which girl -.-
I don't care man .
And I don't hate you over that thing .
I could even hardly rmb that whatever incident .
Think , think deeper .
If you were me , won't you have done the same ?
Imagine if you were me , how would you feel ?
Won't you think they're crazy to scold you like that ?
Plus , I didn't 'betray' you in any way , since neither of you two were my friends .
And I didn't wanted to tell on purpose .
You can still continue writing those lame stuffs , I don't care (:

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
12:41 AM <3