So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Thursday, March 12, 2009,

This is for you both , Isabel Wong and Toby Fong :
(I am sorry for doing what I did , but I won't take the entire blame .)

In the first place , I don't get jealous over other's things that I don't have .
I won't deny others of happiness just because I don't have it .
And I didn't want to do it either .
But both of you were hugging in MY class .
And I happened to blog about it and Mr. Teo saw my post .
I had no choice but to say it out .
You two could've done it somewhere else , like out of schl .
Yet , you two chose to do it in schl and in my class .
I couldn't deny that I didn't knw who I was talking about right ?
You think teachers are retarded meh ?
Plus as I've said alot of times , you two hug openly .
Any teacher who walked past could catch you two .
It was only a matter of time .
Actually , I was just only a step before Mr. Siva .
He saw you two hugging at the bus stop .
He won't let you two off by closing an eye .
This one I've alr said alot of times .
As much as I hate you or whatever ,
If I didn't blog about it , I wouldn't tell on you two .
Waste my time over smth that wasn't worth my time .
I was interrogated by 3 teachers ,
What do you think man ?
Almost everyone would've given in to this .
If you were in my shoes , do you dare say you won't tell ?
I doubt so , don't act as if you're that great .
I won't scold you any vulgarities as I don't see any point in it .
The main thing was that you two would still be caught anyway .
You can blame me or whatever .
But don't you think you should blame yourselves for being too open ?
Yeah , if you want to blame me , fine .
I'm fine with it , I don't really care .
Hate me or whatever , it doesn't matter to me anyhow .
Deep down inside , you both knw you two are at fault too .
You can't place the blame entirely on me .
But if you want to , go ahead .
I'm lazy to explain futher .



Dreamway ♥ .
11:57 PM <3