So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .

Photobucket

My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .

Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .

You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .

"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."


Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace



# 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Past records .
March 2009/ April 2009/ May 2009/ June 2009/ July 2009/ August 2009/ December 2009/
Users Online

Thursday, March 12, 2009,

I ran , I ran as fast as I could ,
Trying to let those memories fade into thin air behind me .
But I couldn't , I failed .
My vision only got blurrer as I tried to fight back .
And when I couldn't see anything anymore ,
I broke down into tears .
People stared at me like I was crazy .
Maybe I was , I just didn't knw it .
I wanted to so much to scream .
Scream at the sky for toturing me so much .
Scream for letting me met you .
Scream to relieve some of the pain in my chest .
I didn't want any of it , yet I couldn't pull myself away from the agony .
The tinge of sadness still lurks in every part of my heart .
I never knew that loving someone could cause such intense pain .
I don't wish to knw either .
But when I've landed myself into this state ,
There was nthg else I could do but wait .
Wait till one day you realise that I really do love you .
And I had never meant to leave you , even though you told me to .
I looked arnd , everythg seemed so meaningless without you .
It was so boring .
Humans everywhere , pretty , handsome , ugly and all sorts of people .
I couldn't even bother to look at them in the face .
A glance to see where they are so that I wouldn't bump into them , would do .
I didn't need to look more .
Cause I knew , you're irreplaceable .
And even if you didn't love me anymore ,
All I wanted was just to see you occasionally .
That would do .
Though it would open up the wound in my heart once again ,
It didn't matter , I was content just to see you .
A spasm of pain ripped through me whenever you said smth nasty .
But I just kept it myself .
I couldn't bear to do anythg else .
Cause I would do anythg ,
Just for you .
But you don't care .
I sat alone at the staircase , looking out at the stars in the sky .
They were beautiful .
But they didn't shine as brightly .
Suddenly , looking at the stars , they grew brighter and brighter .
So bright until I thought you came .
But , no , that wasn't it .
I didn't want to knw what what happening to my eyes .
I didn't want to knw that I was tearing because of you once again .
Self-denial was bad , but I needed it desperately .
But it didn't last for long , the numbness .
The pain came again and again ,
And all I could do was to huddle myself in a corner of bedroom .
Crying and thinking , 'Why ?'

Labels:



Dreamway ♥ .
12:49 AM <3