|
My name is [x]love :D
There is no other info about me .
And all these are just my dreamland .
Dreams that I dream of at night .
Don't like me ? You can leave by the red 'x' on the top right hand corner .
|
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com.
I don't need anyone change my weaknesses or tell me my strengths , I just need someone who'll appreciate me for everythg that I am .
"It takes a lifetime to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love."
|
|
Monday, March 16, 2009,
Gone , with the wind ; 491 words .
'It isn't wrong ,' she mouthed to herself . After a few seconds , she adjusted herself to make sure she faced him , 'I love you .' she managed to mumble through gritted teeth . He looked at her .'I don't care ,' he said coldly . 'Why ? Don't leave . You said you'd love me forever !' she fell to the floor , sobbing . 'I don't rmb that ,' he said looking away from her . She knew he didn't even bat an eyelid . He was proficient in lying about everythg , anythg . Sometimes , she would notice the lie but mostly she wouldn't . And even if she did notice it , she'd still believe him . She stuttered in between tears , ' I ... Don't believe ... You ... ' 'Thn that's too bad ,' he shrugged his shoulders , looking at her with those hard eyes . 'After all that we've done means nthg to you ?' she managed to ask without stuttering . 'Yes . I don't give a damn .' 'Thn why ? Why did you come back ?' 'To make a clean break with you . Don't ever contact me anymore after this ,' he answered , without blinking . 'What ?' she was stunned . 'I don't wish to repeat that .' 'But ... You can't ... You can't do this to me ... ' 'I can , and I'm going to do it to you . I love someone else alr . Get over me , and move on ,' he stared straight into her eyes . 'But I can't live without you , and you're irreplaceable .' she had a blank look in her eyes . 'Stop it . I knw you CAN live without me . And the past few months are evidence of it .' 'But that's because I knew you'd come back one day ! And now I don't knw ,' she went up to hug him . He didn't move at all . 'Don't go ,' she whispered into his ear . 'I can't do it alone , without you .' They were silent for a minute . 'I can't ,' he finally said . ' I love her more .' She hugged him tighter , 'Please ? I love you more thn she does . I'm sure .' 'That doesn't matter .' he said in a monotone . 'It does ! Don't go ... ' she pleaded with her eyes . He kissed her on the lips , thn pushed her away oddly . 'Sorry ,' he said murmured . ' I have to go now , bye .' He walked off without even looking back and slowly , he vanished from her sight . She was left staring at the air that he stood at . Even when the rain came , she didn't even budge at all ... Labels: Isn't it plain obvious how much I love you ?
Dreamway ♥ .
1:31 AM <3
|