|
So give me reason ; To prove me wrong ,
To wash this memory clean .
|
|
|
My name is [x]love :D |
You are @ theundyingpainofmine.blogspot.com. |
|
Layout: vehemency # 6.1 ' 06 # Cresmic # Amanda # Angshuang # Ashley # Ben # Celin # Christine # Clarissa # Daniel # Dewey # Dloy # Emily # Enya # Eunice # Fraser # George # Hafizah # Huiwen # Huiyun # Hyde # Isaac # Isabel # James # Jason # Jeff # Jeng Teng # Jessie # Jia Hang # Jia Min # Jiaqi # Joelle # Jovan # Kjw # Kylie # Li Hui # Marcus Mook # Matthew # Michelle Leow # Michelle Tan # Nicky # Pearl # Pearlyn # Peiqi # Qianhui # Rason # Sarah # Sean Tan # Soon Heng # Sophin # Tian # Tim # Tze Lin # Vicky # Wesley # Xinyi # Yi Wei # Yunen # Zhao Ru # Zhen Ting # Zhi Hao Past records .
|
|
|
Fairytales just don't exist ;
Friday, March 27, 2009,
She slapped him . He didn't even flinch . 'It doesn't matter what you do to me , I'll still love you .' He said emotionlessly , trying hard not to betray himself . 'Liar !' She spat the word at him . 'I'm not ...' 'Get lost , I don't ever want to see you again . I hate youuu !' She screamed . 'Don't do this , please ?' he pleaded . 'No , go now , before I flare up .' she said coldy . 'I don't love her , I love you . I was just ... giving in to temptations ,' he tried to explain . 'Stop lying ! I've had enough of all these !' She shouted cupping her ears with both hands . He tried to remove her hands , but he couldn't . Finally , he left with an exasperated sigh . She broke down and cried . She didn't want to let him knw how weak she was . She wanted him to be happy . And she knew , he didn't love her at all . Not in the least . She hated the lies he told her , but there was nthg she could do about it . She really loved him so much that she would go all out to see him happy . Even if it meant dying for him . She knew she had to let go of this past to be truly happy again . But no matter how she tried , she just couldn't . When she couldn't take the pain he caused her , She jumped .
|
|